Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl next season

Brax

Reaction score
Maybe not this upcoming season, but they will. This is a solid team which Garrett only brought out once vs Rams last season.

Even 2x bowler and former Green Bay WR Greg Jennings said "the Dallas Cowboys will win a Super Bowl under next coach Mike McCarthy". Brand new coaching staff, the odds have increased dramatically since the Garrett era.

Thank goodness.
24 years and counting, but yeah next year right, or maybe the year after or maybe......................

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Amber you’ve been saying this same thing since the day you came to CZ. Eventually you are going to be right and the entire board is going to be happy. What’s funny though is you’re going to “save the date” of this post and bump it just to show your 12 followers that you predicted the entire turnaround.

Here’s the thing Amber. We all want you to be 100% correct. But we’ve been fooled for 25 years. It’s just talk until it actually happens. They have to at least get to The NFCCG before the SB happens. 25 years of losing will create a culture of negativity!

It’s a little early this year for the hope hype, but I get it because of the coaching change. Usually, its February before this exact thread created. That’s bad news for you. You’re going to have 7 long months instead of 6 waiting for most of us to be filled with hope again. But, make no mistake about it, that will happen. It’s the genius of Jerry.
What’s wrong with predicting the Super Bowl? And why do you feel like you have to insult me over it?

Rayman70

Reaction score
anyone watching the Senior Bowl impressed as much as me on the Aldrick Robinson kid and Anae? Uche is another. They sure look like good players, mid round guys we could add. Robinson looks like he fits the mold of what we need on the dline. Very unblockable and a sure tackler..holds the point well.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, he took a QB, Aaron Rodgers (whom you proudly proclaim is inferior to Dak), to 3 NFCCGs and a Super Bowl Victory. So with Dak the sky’s the limit?[/QUOTE. It takes a team to win not just a quarterback. No I don’t like the coach he’s going to have to prove Himself. And yes I believe at this time in Their careersPrescott is the better quarterback

DallasDomination

Reaction score
We might not even win our division let alone be in the Super Bowl... and if Jerry starts talking sb next season we’re doomed.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Wish for the best prepare for the worst. Mike McCarthy may be a heavier non clapping version of Jason Garrett. But then again Garrett's achilles hill was Marinelli. With no Marinelli and Dak in the WestCoast, we can definitely win the division. So I'm wishing for a SB but I'm preparing myself mentally for a repeat of the Dave Campo years. Too many moving pieces could cause our win total to avalanche.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Amber you’ve been saying this same thing since the day you came to CZ. Eventually you are going to be right and the entire board is going to be happy. What’s funny though is you’re going to “save the date” of this post and bump it just to show your 12 followers that you predicted the entire turnaround.

Here’s the thing Amber. We all want you to be 100% correct. But we’ve been fooled for 25 years. It’s just talk until it actually happens. They have to at least get to The NFCCG before the SB happens. 25 years of losing will create a culture of negativity!

It’s a little early this year for the hope hype, but I get it because of the coaching change. Usually, its February before this exact thread created. That’s bad news for you. You’re going to have 7 long months instead of 6 waiting for most of us to be filled with hope again. But, make no mistake about it, that will happen. It’s the genius of Jerry.
So answer me this. What’s worse; someone trying to be optimistic and predicting a Super Bowl or someone who insults the person for being optimistic and predicting a Super Bowl? I doubt I’ll get an answer.

coult44

Reaction score
So answer me this. What’s worse; someone trying to be optimistic and predicting a Super Bowl or someone who insults the person for being optimistic and predicting a Super Bowl? I doubt I’ll get an answer.

Dude. I was playin, my lord

coult44

Reaction score

Wait, I just re-read my post. Where did I insult you? Serious

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go our way and the wins will stack up. It’s happening folks.
I would just be happy with an NFC Title Game Appearance, even if we lost.

Last trip to Conference Title Game was 1995:facepalm:

Brax

Reaction score
Wait, I just re-read my post. Where did I insult you? Serious
His reply was comical as he uses names and insults regularly as his last defense line. His OP means nothing as it is just a homers view., Jerry will be selling the same drivel just like the last 20 odd years. The seer who predicts the super bowl every year, the only Super bowl next year he will be watching will be a rerun on NFL.com on his couch just like Dak.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Anything is possible!! But if the Cowboys are every going to have a chance at being in a SB Mike McCarthy will have to bring a complete culture change to this team. Not only will this team need to be good but they will also need to be lucky. I want see them go out and beat some good teams and stop celebrating along the way. You get paid to get first downs and score and make defensive plays. I hate the feed me celebration with Zeke. That would motivate me more if I was playing against them. Just leap up and hand the ball too the ref.

nobody

Reaction score

If the guy wants to be excited and predict the SB, let him. It's not hurting you. Nobody forced you to open the thread HE created. Now, I don't agree with him a good amount of the time and can't stand how he chooses to insult and bash fellow Cowboys fans for having differing opinions, but he literally didn't even try to offend anyone with this post. He was merely sharing his excitement at the changes. If you don't like the guy, don't open his threads.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What’s wrong with predicting the Super Bowl? And why do you feel like you have to insult me over it?

Predicting a SB next season makes it sound like you lack any kind of ability to analyze or predict. You sound silly.

Do you think predicting a SB makes you a great fan?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Predicting a SB next season makes it sound like you lack any kind of ability to analyze or predict. You sound silly.

Do you think predicting a SB makes you a great fan?
Just trying to be positive and optimistic. If you’re going to insult me over that, then you have issues.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just trying to be positive and optimistic. If you’re going to insult me over that, then you have issues.

I gave you an honest answer, which you seemed to ask for. Nothing insulting about it.

The team has a new coaching staff and 1/3 of the starters on the team are FA's. We don't even know what this team is really going to look like yet. A few guys we can say will get signed, but others there are big question marks. Who will be signed, who will we draft?

Too many unknows at this point to make any kind of predication about the team.

Yet here YOU are all predicting we are going to the SB. You don't even have enough information to make an educated guess.

So your either must making a wild/uneducated guess or your just trying to be annoying.

So which is it?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I gave you an honest answer, which you seemed to ask for. Nothing insulting about it.

The team has a new coaching staff and 1/3 of the starters on the team are FA's. We don't even know what this team is really going to look like yet. A few guys we can say will get signed, but others there are big question marks. Who will be signed, who will we draft?

Too many unknows at this point to make any kind of predication about the team.

Yet here YOU are all predicting we are going to the SB. You don't even have enough information to make an educated guess.

So your either must making a wild/uneducated guess or your just trying to be annoying.

So which is it?
This place is home to some really twisted people. I can’t believe I’m getting crapped on for being optimistic.

Go Cowboys SB 2021!

Londonboy

Reaction score
The '49ers were 4-12 last season and are in the SB, so it's not beyond the realms of possibility.
I will remain optimistic about Our SB chances until they are mathematically extinguished.
But, at this point, realism and prudence (and tightassary) mean that I will not be placing a wager on Our winning the SB.
Whatever happens, My fandom will remain undiminished and undaunted by failure and unenhanced by triumph.