Cowboys won’t win until they become a pass happy offense

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
In order to become a pass happy offense first you would have to forget Dak and sign Foles.

You would also have to sign a slot WR since Beasley might be gone. The thing is a pass happy offense would free Elliott to probably have an even bigger year. I just know Dak would not be the guy.
Dak has a year to prove if he’s that guy or not. We could always trade him for Haskins the beat pure college pocket QB in decades

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Have you recovered from last night, your man did not lead us to victory and you were so positive.

he was the best player on the field for Dallas. At least you trolls cant say we lost because of him. Not without shaming yourself that is.

Johnny23

Reaction score
No. Being diversified is the key.

Tell me, did you think the Rams were an offense capable of a 250 yard rushing day?

Being able to do either and having a coach who is not married to either is important.
I did. Anderson is decent and really stepped up for Denver in 2015 and Gurley's capable of ripping off 200 on anyone. I just didn't suspect it would happen against us.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We run too much and time of possession means we have no room for error.

Amari, Tavon, Gallup, and Zeke give us the personal to run an offense very similar to the saints.

The last two years, the Saints have been one of the leaders in rushing both years. Cowboys are doing exactly what they should by running. The problem is that our Oline is injured and a shadow of itself. Now what we need to be doing MORE of is being less predictable and more aggressive in the passing game. More play action vertical routes.

Last thing this team should do is revert back to Jason Garretts pass happy offense. 100% the complete wrong direction for this team.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
The last two years, the Saints have been one of the leaders in rushing both years. Cowboys are doing exactly what they should by running. The problem is that our Oline is injured and a shadow of itself. Now what we need to be doing MORE of is being less predictable and more aggressive in the passing game. More play action vertical routes.

Last thing this team should do is revert back to Jason Garretts pass happy offense. 100% the complete wrong direction for this team.
I need Dak to throw for 40 TDS and break this board

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I need Dak to throw for 40 TDS and break this board

Fix the Oline and get it back to top notch and I could see him passing for 30 and running for 8 in this offense. Get a new OC in here and those numbers could go up.

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
If you give Dak some actual receivers to throw to, other than Cooper...his numbers would definitely rise.

Seriously...we came into the season with our top receivers being Cole Beasley, Tavon Austin, Terrence Williams, and a bunch of practice squad WRs and TEs disguised as starters.

With a full season of Cooper and Gallup and Jarwin developing, you can expect to see his numbers go up.

I'm predicting a superstar season out of Dak next year, provided he stays healthy.