Twitter: Cowboys working out a safety today and one tomorrow

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
200.gif

kevm3

Reaction score
It's sad that possible championship opportunities are going to be thrown down the drain by this penny pinching front office who thinks they are geniuses at finding bargains. I can't wait to see Aaron Rodgers slice up our defense for the 50th time at the close of the game. We are seriously wasting the cheap contracts of Dak and Zeke.

Sydla

Reaction score
Typical. Bargain bin bull crap.

They could actually be a bit desperate and go sign a guy like Iloka who actually played decently last year and probably get him relatively cheap.

But nah. That would make too much sense.

Carson

Reaction score
Hahahaha. Figures man.

So basically a body for a few weeks and Frazier gets toasted week one

Last edited:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's sad that possible championship opportunities are going to be thrown down the drain by this penny pinching front office who thinks they are geniuses at finding bargains. I can't wait to see Aaron Rodgers slice up our defense for the 50th time at the close of the game. We are seriously wasting the cheap contracts of Dak and Zeke.

The Dominick Sanders signing is to get a body for practice and the preseason. I don't think the Cowboys see him as more than that. With Xavier Woods, Jameill Showers, and Marqueston Huff hurt, they have to get through the preseason.