Twitter: Cowboys Working Out RB Darius Jackson

millennial_legend

Reaction score
Wonder what fans will do...I mean their heads can explode...who do they root for Bo or Darius? :muttley:

I mean, does this mean the end for Zeke & Rod as fans will now want Darius & Bo?

Stay tuned, the off season just got very interesting....:lmao2:
Rod has value on special teams, not sure about the Zeke guy. Maybe they'll cut Zeke to make room for HOFJackson.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
DYM7B.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The greatest player that never played :omg:
We're gonna have to park yer' old fishing boat & one of my surpluses pickups over in front of his "Darius Jackson MEMORIAL30+ PAGES TRIBUTE CYBER shrine We'd laboriously constructed in memorandum of his passing thru the hallowed roster slots,,,:huh:,,,maybe even a mesh wire pen with a 1/2 dozen honking unfriendly geese ,TOO!
as we don't wanna make the cat feel like he's already dead in the fans eyeso_O

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Not shocked, Dallas will not give Zeke many carries during the pre season, he will get his work in at camp outside of that I expect he will see very few snaps.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Darius Jackson is a guy I thought would fill the role Rod Smith ended up taking for us. I was bummed when we lost him, and thought he'd have carved out a spot there in CLE. At this point, I can't muster up my excitement for him because I've reserved that all for Bo.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
4.3 is still 4.3... and we gonna have the lanes.... This aint no Browns oline

Naw! just resurrect That "I" formation and DAK kicks it back to Zeke, who then deftly rifles it 10 yards back to the forward forward running DAK ,,, that #11 can rifle a ball better than the 'x' #88 ya, know!o_O

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
While I hope Scarbrough turns out to be as great as some around here believe he will be, Jackson is a good reminder of how many later-round picks just don't make it in the league.