Twitter: Cowboys Working Out RB Darius Jackson

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I honestly don't know how we can lose now. Seriously, Zeke's days are numbered!

Might as well just cut him now. Not sure how Zeke even makes the roster with Bo and the great hof Jackson both on the roster. Throw in Austin and Smith and there are no carries left for Zeke. Might as well see if we can get a 6 pack in trade for him.

zerofill

Reaction score
Might as well just cut him now. Not sure how Zeke even makes the roster with Bo and the great hof Jackson both on the roster. Throw in Austin and Smith and there are no carries left for Zeke. Might as well see if we can get a 6 pack in trade for him.
Zeke might not even show up anymore, the odds are against him now lol

zerofill

Reaction score
Is he still eligible for the PS? I’m sure we can bump Showers for the guy... Well maybe not since he can play S and QB. Man it’s an embarrassment of riches here. Poor guy

Seriously... if you are Zeke, how do you even look that kind of talent in the eyes when you walk into the room? I can see him coming in, head down looking at the floor, just knowing it is over... before it ever really got started. I feel bad for him...

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Seriously... if you are Zeke, how do you even look that kind of talent in the eyes when you walk into the room? I can see him coming in, head down looking at the floor, just knowing it is over... before it ever really got started. I feel bad for him...

He’s gonna need towels over his head... That’s my Ewok

dallasdave

Reaction score
You know I've done half drowned ol' "Stagger -Lee& stuck Capt Kirk with the cab fare" with this 1/2 gal of BEAM I'm pacing myself thru Dave:(,,,I'd thought I was participating in a somewhat reasonable manner of footballishconducto_O
Pace yourself, you are going where no man has ever gone before !! Kirk Out

Last edited: