Twitter: Cowboys Working Out RB Darius Jackson

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
he couldn't make the Browns squad...should tell us everything we need to know.....

Because the Browns have been a pinnacle of player development and sound decision making. . . .

That line is to be used when a player is cut by a competent team. A history of incompetence should not get the benefit of the doubt.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LoL,,, do you remember when Jimmie-J royally hosed the Minnesota Vikings with the Herschel Walker TRADE?,,, bet ya' $5 ,Jason -G is preparing to prepare on floating #21 on down the line,only not being near as capable as his former predecessor,,, it prolly be to Oakland for that what's his name #10 back,,,o_O

Wild call. That'd be a bold move that's anything but typical of a Jerry and Stephen Jones daredevil-type move. Cowboys' nation would flip out for sure.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You are not capable of getting into my head but it is nice to see i'm getting you overly emotional

Actions speak louder than words. I had not posted in that thread yet you brought me up anyway. it is what it is.

And what makes you think I am emotional? Your comment tells me you have no idea what droll means. An example of how to show someone is emotional about someone is to show how they bring that person up when they are not around. Sound familiar?

it is also good to see I had you pegged as getting off to getting an "overly emotional" reaction from people; your projection is noted. You do go after the low hanging troll fruit in young prospects a team's fans like. Like i said before you are not very hard to figure out.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Actions speak louder than words. I had not posted in that thread yet you brought me up anyway. it is what it is.

And what makes you think I am emotional? Your comment tells me you have no idea what droll means. An example of how to show someone is emotional about someone is to show how they bring that person up when they are not around. Sound familiar?

it is also good to see I had you pegged as getting off to getting an "overly emotional" reaction from people; your projection is noted. You do go after the low hanging troll fruit in young prospects a team's fans like. Like i said before you are not very hard to figure out.
I wanted to make you feel special Are there any high speed high traffic intersections in your area?

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I do think adding more RB talent is overkill, but Darius Jackson should be a reminder to Zeke that he’s expendable

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
so he is on IR and we claimed him? or did he come off IR and then the browns released him? still. here is the up hill battle
Zeke
Smith
Bo
Austin (web)
FB

do we need a 4th or 5th RB?
When we cut him browns claimed him. He was on the 53 man roster the last few games of the season but wasnt on game day roster as they had a few backs already. In training camp for next season he went down with injury that put him out for the year. After the season I'm not sure if browns released him or he became a free agent.

He hasn't had a chance to compete for a spot yet as the only real action he got was with us and only got 1 carry behind our starting OL which was 20 plus yard carry he took around the left side and down the sideline. It was called back because of a Terrence Williams holding call that wasn't a hold.

With the backups he really improved in his pass blocking throughout preseason and picked up the right guy over and over on a TD drive. That preseason game he missed 1 block the entire game but has over 10 successful blocks that I counted. Looks good catching and has decent vision.

As far as the number of backs, I had Austin as a back as Stephen kept telling about web-back. Recently though Linehan said Austin is a receiver so not only is bringing Jackson in for preseason but could be the 4th back with Zeke, Rod and Bo. That's if they classify Austin as a receiver. If they have Austin as a RB then that 4th spot comes down to Bo and Jackson

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
When we cut him browns claimed him. He was on the 53 man roster the last few games of the season but wasnt on game day roster as they had a few backs already. In training camp for next season he went down with injury that put him out for the year. After the season I'm not sure if browns released him or he became a free agent.

He hasn't had a chance to compete for a spot yet as the only real action he got was with us and only got 1 carry behind our starting OL which was 20 plus yard carry he took around the left side and down the sideline. It was called back because of a Terrence Williams holding call that wasn't a hold.

With the backups he really improved in his pass blocking throughout preseason and picked up the right guy over and over on a TD drive. That preseason game he missed 1 block the entire game but has over 10 successful blocks that I counted. Looks good catching and has decent vision.

As far as the number of backs, I had Austin as a back as Stephen kept telling about web-back. Recently though Linehan said Austin is a receiver so not only is bringing Jackson in for preseason but could be the 4th back with Zeke, Rod and Bo. That's if they classify Austin as a receiver. If they have Austin as a RB then that 4th spot comes down to Bo and Jackson
wait, what? Bo Jackson is coming back? :grin:

ultron

Reaction score
If you combine Bo [Scarbrough] with [Darius] Jackson... You get Bo Jackson?!