Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I'd gladly take a $4.2 million dead cap hit this year if it means saving $15 million over the next two years.

That $6 million in cap relief in 2019 can go a long way towards paying whatever remaining portion of Quinn's contract the Dolphins don't pick up. And the $9 million I save in 2020 should almost pay Quinn's entire salary in an extension.

And with Quinn, I would actually have a guy that has a real starting role.

EXACTLY!

ESisback

Reaction score
They’ll push this until Crawford misses games, IF, of course, they really feel it hampers the Dallas D....

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

The Cowboys aren't going to dump him over this.

In fact, it is like a requirement that we have a DL suspended to start every season.

Since Randy Gregory won't be around to fill the role, a team captain steps forward and assumes the position.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys aren't going to dump him over this.

In fact, it is like a requirement that we have a DL suspended to start every season.

Since Randy Gregory won't be around to fill the role, a team captain steps forward and assumes the position.

If the “position” is bent over, talking whatever the tackle dishes out? Yeah. Crawford is that guy.

If you want a RDE that can actually rush the passer? No. Not Crawford.

Alexander

Reaction score
If the “position” is bent over, talking whatever the tackle dishes out? Yeah. Crawford is that guy.

If you want a RDE that can actually rush the passer? No. Not Crawford.
I wasn't talking about his play on the field. I was referring to our suspended lineman to start the season role.

Alexander

Reaction score
We’re full up there. Already got two this year.
Irving was a FA and Gregory's suspension is "indefinite".

We need to have that guy who is suspended to start the season that we can look forward to getting back.

It is what we do.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Just watched the video...it was literally nothing but some pushing n shoving. If the NFL does anything they'll just be adding on to the fact their the worst investigation entity and out of their lane.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah, he is probably going to get suspended.

Where the heck was the cooler? Those guys need a John Dalton. Or even a Wade Garrett.

There should be an internal police investigation why Crawford did not get arrested. TMZ sensationalized it somewhat but that is WAY too much public disorderly conduct to simply walk away from.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where the heck was the cooler? Those guys need a John Dalton. Or even a Wade Garrett.

There should be an internal police investigation why Crawford did not get arrested. TMZ sensationalized it somewhat but that is WAY too much public disorderly conduct to simply walk away from.

I was thinking the same thing. Officers should be getting in trouble for letting someone walk away from that without charges.