Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

EST_1986

Reaction score
Where the heck was the cooler? Those guys need a John Dalton. Or even a Wade Garrett.

There should be an internal police investigation why Crawford did not get arrested. TMZ sensationalized it somewhat but that is WAY too much public disorderly conduct to simply walk away from.
I just see it as he's using new training tactics to work on getting off blocks.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Officers should be getting in trouble for letting someone walk away from that without charges.
TCrawford went thru those bouncers and cops like they were the OL for the NY Giants

Boys will be Boise

glimmerman

Reaction score
TCrawford went thru those bouncers and cops like they were the OL for the NY Giants

Boys will be Boise
That’s what they were saying on TMZ last night. There was a punch thrown here or there and about 5 jumped on him one or two were abviously hitting him. And he stood up and people were flying. The biggest bouncer hit dropped like a bad habit.

Rayman70

Reaction score
he wasn't arrested. Its like Goodell investigating a friggin phantom. lol...he has no grounds whatsoever to suspend him. If he does, if I am Crawford, I am fighting it and he would likely win. Oh..but OBJ can be seen on camera..video tape, with coke,hookers and yes..PIZZA lol..in his hotel room..and NUTHIN HAPPENS. HMMM.....double standard much Roger?

glimmerman

Reaction score
he wasn't arrested. Its like Goodell investigating a friggin phantom. lol...he has no grounds whatsoever to suspend him. If he does, if I am Crawford, I am fighting it and he would likely win. Oh..but OBJ can be seen on camera..video tape, with coke,hookers and yes..PIZZA lol..in his hotel room..and NUTHIN HAPPENS. HMMM.....double standard much Roger?
He will suspend him for a few games and the only outrage you will see will be here. No one else will care.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He will suspend him for a few games and the only outrage you will see will be here. No one else will care.
if that happens, we all need to ban together and write a scathing letter to the commish. That would just be ridiculous. How does that even equate a suspension? lmao...YES...its bad optics by Crawford,but this should be an internal matter between he,the cowboys and law enforcement. Its not like he hit a woman.

glimmerman

Reaction score
if that happens, we all need to ban together and write a scathing letter to the commish. That would just be ridiculous. How does that even equate a suspension? lmao...YES...its bad optics by Crawford,but this should be an internal matter between he,the cowboys and law enforcement. Its not like he hit a woman.
I agree. If the law don’t arrest for something like this then leave it alone. Crawford was probly a jerk. Looks like the bouncers handled it wrong. No charges pressed. If the commish wants to have a standard fine for players when this happens then I still wouldn’t agree with it.

Dude just on camera beating a woman. No man should ever do that to a woman no matter what. Heck not even to another man for that matter. And he will get 8 games.

Elliot was never charged and no video. NOBODY believes her story and her friends dimes her out and showed texts of her saying she was framing him. He gets 6 games.

That to me is discrimination.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I agree. If the law don’t arrest for something like this then leave it alone. Crawford was probly a jerk. Looks like the bouncers handled it wrong. No charges pressed. If the commish wants to have a standard fine for players when this happens then I still wouldn’t agree with it.

Dude just on camera beating a woman. No man should ever do that to a woman no matter what. Heck not even to another man for that matter. And he will get 8 games.

Elliot was never charged and no video. NOBODY believes her story and her friends dimes her out and showed texts of her saying she was framing him. He gets 6 games.

That to me is discrimination.
WELL SAID

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
No video shows nothing of how it all started. Looks more like self defense with the security being jerks. Throwing more punches while getting knocked on their butts. Again, not a big deal. None of this is. And, now, so much time will be wasted on this.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"A scathing letter." :laugh:

Wizarus

Reaction score
No video shows nothing of how it all started. Looks more like self defense with the security being jerks. Throwing more punches while getting knocked on their butts. Again, not a big deal. None of this is. And, now, so much time will be wasted on this.

He shouldve calmed down when officers arrived, but he started shoving them too. That's the problem, and why this isn't going to die down.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HEY LISTEN MAN, Just trying to bite my tongue and abide by the board rules. I think I know what all of us think on here, about Roger Goodell. Can't say what I really wanna.
Goodell has been opening the NFL Draft for over a decade to booing in-his-face fans from across the league. My advice to anyone actually trying to communicate any point to Goodell is either a) organize most or everyone attending the draft to stand up silently and turn their back to him every time he walks on stage or b) buy a 30-second commercial slot and air their grievances about him during any NFL game. I doubt even a UPS truck filled (literally) with individual scathing letters delivered and dumped at league headquarters would matter to Goodell.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Goodell has been opening the NFL Draft for over a decade to booing in-his-face fans from across the league. My advice to anyone actually trying to communicate any point to Goodell is either a) organize most or everyone attending the draft to stand up silently and turn their back to him every time he walks on stage or b) buy a 30-second commercial slot and air their grievances about him during any NFL game. I doubt even a UPS truck filled (literally) with individual scathing letters delivered and dumped at league headquarters would matter to Goodell.
not a bad idea actually. Silence is golden..

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He shouldve calmed down when officers arrived, but he started shoving them too. That's the problem, and why this isn't going to die down.
Ever been in that situation? Kinda hard after a night of drinking and scumbag security messing with ya, then the cops. Still. Again, happens all the time. Move along.

Johnny23

Reaction score
The video is on YouTube he beats up a umpaloompa security crew at the bar.

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
That’s what they were saying on TMZ last night. There was a punch thrown here or there and about 5 jumped on him one or two were abviously hitting him. And he stood up and people were flying. The biggest bouncer hit dropped like a bad habit.

A (Cow)boy amongst boys or a man amongst boys......something like that. I mean, dude is an NFL Dlineman. I would've talked him down one way or the other. (I use to bounce and never got in a physical altercation. Gotta appeal to a guy like that and take the high road. Bouncers looked like dolts)

glimmerman

Reaction score
A (Cow)boy amongst boys or a man amongst boys......something like that. I mean, dude is an NFL Dlineman. I would've talked him down one way or the other. (I use to bounce and never got in a physical altercation. Gotta appeal to a guy like that and take the high road. Bouncers looked like dolts)
Lol. They were not handling that properly at all. Maybe they were egirl fans..

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
Lol. They were not handling that properly at all. Maybe they were egirl fans..

They just LOOKED dumb didn't they? IF Crawford or his guys would've wanted them in the hospital or worse they could've accomplished it. Cops probably realized the 'bouncers' escalated the situation instead if diffusing it. Back in the day? Case closed and rightfully so. Now? Who the hell knows once Roger's **** security crew starts sniffing around.