Cowboyszone Scenery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys think, but the new AsianDate ad on the top banner really adds some nice scenery to the cowboyszone. I need to pass this info on to my friends who love Asian massage parlors. It might really increase traffic to the Cowboyszone!!

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys think, but the new AsianDate ad on the top banner really adds some nice scenery to the cowboyszone. I need to pass this info on to my friends who love Asian massage parlors. It might really increase traffic to the Cowboyszone!!
Eh, for those who don't donate, the site needs to generate revenue. I'm sure @Reality is booking a solid profit at this point given the sites traffic, although it does surprise me the Cowboys organization hasn't yet offered him 1mn-2mn to buy the site.

Ads may not be pretty, but the revenue generated justifys them.

cern

Reaction score
I called the number. It's a bunch of old Asian men wanting massages. Knock twice, password is Verdict.
no happy ending for me, coach. today will mark the end of quail season. at least I got half a dozen this morning. dinner should be excellent.:)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no happy ending for me, coach. today will mark the end of quail season. at least I got half a dozen this morning. dinner should be excellent.:)
How are you going to fix them? Love me some pan fried quail with pepper gravy and biscuits.

cern

Reaction score
How are you going to fix them? Love me some pan fried quail with pepper gravy and biscuits.
spatchcock them. then grill with a raspberry/chipotle glaze. serve with grilled corn/mango salad. only thing missing will be sunday night football.

Hardline

Reaction score
gvo1DG6.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
There for a while I was getting a lot of political ads which was ironic since politics is a big no no here.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

You just disclosed your search history with this thread...congratulations! :laugh: Nice try saying it’s your friends who are into Asian dating sites and massage parlors. I’m literally laughing out loud at this. This ranks as one of the all-time biggest posting blunders ever. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.