Video: Cowherd comments on Smith signing

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I'm pretty good with numbers, I just don't feel I have to prove how smart I am to people that are going to nitpick fine details of my post and ignore my point.

Not so good with conversations are you?
well dont say we havent gotten past a divisional round in 30 SOME years when we won the SB 24 years ago. You lose credibility to your point. Not like you missed by a year or so.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
His opinion on Dak changes every other day. Most days he calls him average. Other days he says he’s worth big $ because he’s a leader.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He is right, Jerry did Zeke a solid and Zeke paid him back with a kick to the nuts.

Cant blame Jerry, I would be pissed too if I was him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Does it really matter why Jerry went to bat for Zeke???The point is he did when no one else would. Reason is irrelevant....
Why would anyone else go to bat for Zeke? If Zeke were on the Chiefs, they would have gone to bat for him. Any team who had him would have gone to bat for him.

Brax

Reaction score
well dont say we havent gotten past a divisional round in 30 SOME years when we won the SB 24 years ago. You lose credibility to your point. Not like you missed by a year or so.
Maybe he is a Nostradamus descendant and was just letting everyone know how long we need to wait, never know.
lighten up give the guy a break.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then why has he been supporting Josh Brent or Gregory? Why give Choice, Austin, Colombo chances at coaching? He has always had the players backs--often times to a fault.
He supported them because he needed them. Brent was a starter here. I don’t know what he did for Tashard Choice though you got me there.

Reaction score
Jerry needs to pay Zeke the market rate for elite RBs.

This isn't a charity.

That's right, this isn't a charity, Jerry needs to pay Zeke the amount that both of them agreed to,,,, Zeke needs to provide the services that both of them agreed to.

Bizwah

Reaction score
He supported them because he needed them. Brent was a starter here. I don’t know what he did for Tashard Choice though you got me there.
Not true.

If you've ever heard former or current players talk about Jerry, they all talk about how he genuinely care for them.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Completely agree. The sports media is full of a bunch of idiots these days. I always like listening to Cowherd. He did a skit once on buying a cell phone. It was hysterical. He said something like..."I told the guy I just need a phone I don't need the phone to bake salmon." Cracked me up. I think he is great.
I enjoy Mad Dog Sports radio Sirius.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like Jerry did it out of the kindness of his heart lol. Jerry did it because Zeke was the best player on his team and he needed him in order to win. Let's don't kid ourselves here.
Elliott is not even close to being top five best player on this team that's my opinion. He's just not focused enough

basel90

Reaction score
Cowherd's probably the most cerebral broadcaster out there.

He is Samer , Except he got Baker Mayfield wrong , he called him updraftable . Which was a big mistake . Baker is the most exciting and talented QB to come out in the last few years . Don’t know how cowherd messed that up .

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry needs to pay Zeke the market rate for elite RBs.

This isn't a charity.
No, Jerry needs to put together a super bowl contender. You've completely missed what the duties are of an NFL GM.

Why don't you want the Cowboys to win a super bowl?