1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Twitter: Cowherd: Cowboy haters pray Dak signs this contract

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by PAPPYDOG, May 20, 2020.

1. Blake

Blake Well-Known Member

4,041 Messages
    6,202 Likes Received
    Anyone that would admit to liking Quincy or Bledsoe has zero credibility.

kskboys likes this.
  2. daboyzruleperiod

daboyzruleperiod ♡☆

22,166 Messages
    53,531 Likes Received
    :lmao2::clap:

3. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

7,208 Messages
    5,903 Likes Received
    Remember when Dak said he shouldn’t get paid as much as Russell because he hasn’t won a Super Bowl? Lol

Hadenough and kskboys like this.
  4. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

2,681 Messages
    1,636 Likes Received
    Dallas Cowboys fan, and I would love to see him signed.

5. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

19,341 Messages
    16,920 Likes Received
    He, and you as well, have no clue. All yall do is troll hate Dak all the time.

6. Streetwise

Streetwise Well-Known Member

12,395 Messages
    13,272 Likes Received
    Cowturd is their leader.

7. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

16,574 Messages
    4,778 Likes Received
    Oh wait, so you do? Also what is it that you do? I want to hear this.....

#DontpayDak

FTWayne likes this.
  8. landroverking

landroverking Well-Known Member

3,653 Messages
    1,853 Likes Received
    I like Dak, but do you really believe it’s in the best interest of the team to pay him stupid money?

PAPPYDOG and InTheZone like this.
  9. InTheZone

InTheZone Well-Known Member

5,617 Messages
    4,932 Likes Received
    You work at a job where what you make affects other employees income? Big difference bud

kskboys likes this.
  10. hittheskids

hittheskids Well-Known Member

540 Messages
    910 Likes Received
    Ya, everyone does. Every company has a salary budget and the goal is to pay the least amount for the best employee. The extra I negotiate for myself most likely comes out of someone else's pocket later.

Polkton31 likes this.
  11. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

10,026 Messages
    5,951 Likes Received
    Wouldn’t be too sure about that my cowboy brother. But I understand your point

12. Jstopper

Jstopper Well-Known Member

3,794 Messages
    5,386 Likes Received
    dak has only 1 8-8 season in his career. His other win totals are 9, 10, and 13. So your first sentence already makes no sense

13. Se7enout

Se7enout Active Member

86 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    If dak was sporting a ring right now I promise I'd be 100% on the pay dak train.

Hadenough and maxdogg like this.
  14. Se7enout

Se7enout Active Member

86 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    I'm sorry but you fighting for an extra dollar an hour is a lot different then a millionaire crying he doesnt have enough millions.

FTWayne and kskboys like this.
  15. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

5,553 Messages
    5,408 Likes Received
    Emotions often interfere with actual logic, and considering the state of lock down that everyone has been enduring, I can understand .
    I loved the Dalton signing, great signing, great BU QB that understands his position/salary.
    What the pro Dak crowd here wont recognize, and call all the realists out as idiots constantly, is that Dalton is also an insurance policy in case our franchise QB decides to
    hold out.

Hadenough and FTWayne like this.
  16. bsbellomy

bsbellomy Well-Known Member

2,629 Messages
    2,497 Likes Received
    No Steven A will say he was just wanting the Cowboys to fail

17. bsbellomy

bsbellomy Well-Known Member

2,629 Messages
    2,497 Likes Received
    Sure it does. It basically means you better start looking for Daks replacement in the very near future because there is no way he sees that last year.

18. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

10,026 Messages
    5,951 Likes Received
    How did you feel about Dan Marino. New coach new team new era. Prescott is a winner Do you have quarterbacks with rings that were blessed. And you have quarterbacks without rings that weren’t as lucky to have the team coaching. Kind of a negative statement. Being kind

19. Se7enout

Se7enout Active Member

86 Messages
    163 Likes Received
    I'm all for paying dak, I'm against overpaying dak. Without the ring he hasn't earned that top 3 qb payday.
    If his talent were at the level that he could put the team on his back and pull out some wins that would've been losses with anyone else at QB then fine pay him like a top 3 qb but he doesnt have that large of an impact therefore he is expendable. The question is how much is to much? Where is the line?
    The reason some feel this way is because the more we pay for dak the less will be available for the rest of the roster.

20. starfan1

starfan1 Well-Known Member

2,425 Messages
    2,123 Likes Received
    Perhaps but if your a good organization your doing that anyhow.

should have been doing it when Romo was qb and you might have avoided some below average seasons when pretzel went down