Twitter: Cowherd: Cowboy haters pray Dak signs this contract

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Dak, but do you really believe it’s in the best interest of the team to pay him stupid money?

These guys are NOT Cowboy fans.
They are here for DAK DAK DAK DAK and what is beneficial for the team or the results do not concern them!
If it was up to them Dak would be given 250 million for 4 years with 200 guaranteed.
Sick stuff ....real pathetic sicko stuff!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Problem with Dak is he makes great plays at times but rarely when you need him to. All those big time throws against the Commanders and Giants. Couldn't muster one of those against the Jets, Eagles or Saints. Ive coached and played sports all my life and you can tell there are some guys that perform great against weak competition and crumble when they face a tough opponent. And its head scratcher for some because the guy looked so good against a weak opponent. Well thats Dak.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm all for paying dak, I'm against overpaying dak. Without the ring he hasn't earned that top 3 qb payday.
If his talent were at the level that he could put the team on his back and pull out some wins that would've been losses with anyone else at QB then fine pay him like a top 3 qb but he doesnt have that large of an impact therefore he is expendable. The question is how much is to much? Where is the line?
The reason some feel this way is because the more we pay for dak the less will be available for the rest of the roster.
I just disagree but that’s OK. The ring will come. Or it won’t. It has a lot to do with more than just a quarterback. Your pain because the kid is a winner

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I used to think players were greedy too. Then I got paid what I was worth. Now, it's give what I am worth or pound sand. If he can bend Jerry over for more money, good on him.

The difference being, he doesn't get to whine, complain or blame anyone else. Once he cashes that check, he better produce or eat the crap sammich.
Then trade all of his top offensive players so we can at least afford a defense. See if he is worth it without Zeke, Lamb, Coop, most of the offensive line.