Video: Cowherd: This is what you're going to see in the next 7 or 8 years from Dallas

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Trailers need trucks. Dak and Garrett are trailers and they both need a better supporting cast... players/coaches.

CCBoy

Reaction score
isn't year ten, the year Garrett blossoms into Landry?
What? Year 9 was when he took his team to the second round of the playoffs for the third time in five years? Yea, that is quite a slump you're calling there...after leading his team to twice having the top record in the NFC. Yea, losing twice to Green Bay...lead by Aaron Rodgers, losing with a since over turned play by Dez Bryant. (a last second field goal in both games was the difference) coughing, we now have a defense worth mentioning despite this past game.

That earns respect, not disdain!!

ShortRound

Reaction score
What? Year 9 was when he took his team to the second round of the playoffs for the third time in five years? Yea, that is quite a slump you're calling there...after leading his team to twice having the top record in the NFC. Yea, losing twice to Green Bay...lead by Aaron Rodgers, losing with a since over turned play by Dez Bryant. (a last second field goal in both games was the difference) coughing, we now have a defense worth mentioning despite this past game.

That earns respect, not disdain!!

9 years, that’s not successful. Respect? That’s laughable.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Or he ignored your juvenile bigotry, and carried on with his life.
Listen son, take your flippant crap and find another yard to deposit it in...or just see a recruiter.

Try discussing football and not just a stylized agenda. Maybe use more than a YOU, second person, to communicate anything of meaning...oh yea, you are the meaning. Run along now, ring tapper. I forgot, your generation doesn't figure things out. Bring out your snickering...but on ignore now.

Straight up, I don't respect his form of bigotry and cheap thrills....kind of like your turning your shoulder to another's pride.

Really impressive as well...

the man still doesn't own up, and you?

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score

Ah Yes... Keep moving the bar for clicks...3 weeks ago he stated Dak needed help to win...

Goff needs McVay to read defenses lol..(I was wondering why Goff was staring into the sky...listening to McVay

Is the assumption that Superbowl teams are special year in and out?

Nope..truth is all teams that make it to playoffs are good only one gets to be special.

Herd should just say Garrett and Dak will never win a Superbowl together..that is a bold opinion/prediction...I guess

CCBoy

Reaction score
9 years, that’s not successful. Respect? That’s laughable.

Tell us again, what your cash flow margins are or get real. Obviously you are crude and childish in descriptions. Take your pompous stance and bleeding bladder routine to another poster. That stinks to this one. Don't like me now, tough...I still respect the sacrifice and pain endured by this team. Winning this LAST GAME, or not. STUD.