Video: Cowherd: This is what you're going to see in the next 7 or 8 years from Dallas

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Tell us again, what your cash flow margins are or get real. Obviously you are crude and childish in descriptions. Take your pompous stance and bleeding bladder routine to another poster. That stinks to this one. Don't like me now, tough...I still respect the sacrifice and pain endured by this team. Winning this LAST GAME, or not. STUD.
Umm, I don't think anyone here is knocking on the "players"... this was more about the walking, clapping sideline joke we have as a so called poser HC. 3 trips in 9 years is well, laughable when you consider the teams who are willing to gamble and make change instead of sticking with their "boy" are now doing in 2 to 3 years what clap hasn't done in 9... get it now?

rags747

Reaction score
Well, I guess I don't have to watch football now for a decade. Colin Cowherd has spoken.

Sorry, but with all due respect, let this thing play out. Two years ago Cowherd was so effusive with Dak Prescott praise he was literally putting him into the Hall of Fame. Now he's simply "good".

The thing is a lot of simply "good" QB's have won Super Bowls (Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer. Brad Johnson, etc.), so my hopes aren't dashed yet.
Lovely, very excited to have the next Trent or Brad. Thx for making my day...

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Everything is contingent on how long Jerry lives.......he's the anchor sinking this ship.

Think about this Ron - and I'm serious.

Somewhere in a dorm room on the campus of the University of Arkansas, a 19 year old freshman knows that he will one day be the GM and Owner of America's Team and maybe...just maybe...we might give up two first round picks and draft him as our next quarterback.

It's the Godfather trilogy. It's generational and for us there's no way out.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Dak gets one possession in the 4th quarter and scores and converts the 2 point conversion...doesn't get a chance for another.

It is Dak's fault.

2nd highest QBR in the playoffs.

You doubters are clueless and should go follow Badminton.
Lord forgive them for they do not know

Willfreedom909

Reaction score

Somewhere in a dorm room on the campus of the University of Arkansas, a 19 year old freshman knows that he will one day be the GM and Owner of America's Team and maybe...just maybe...we might give up two first round picks and draft him as our next quarterback.

You’re not getting a qb better than Dak with two first round draft picks.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
isn't year ten, the year Garrett blossoms into Landry?

I don't think so because some here and in the organization will point out that it took Tom Landry a really long time to win and he lost 3, yes 3, Super Bowls. Garrett has this weird Voodoo on people.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

lol, so is it safe to say we've likely seen all of the Cowboys SB's we're going to see? Sadly it might very well be.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He had a bigger hand in the fact that the game was even close.
He had a couple nice plays. Like I said, it wasn't all his fault, but he is not without it. You can't spend 5/8 of the game punting and expect to win many games.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Cow herder knows how to get clicks for an average sports analyst. Apparently he an JJ both know how to sell average :muttley:.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He had a couple nice plays. Like I said, it wasn't all his fault, but he is not without it. You can't spend 5/8 of the game punting and expect to win many games.
Who played better on offense? He was the bright spot. He a Gallop.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who played better on offense? He was the bright spot. He a Gallop.
Who touched the ball the most and runs the offense? The offense that punted or turned the ball over on downs 5 out of 8 possessions. Like I said twice now, he made some good plays. He also didn't do enough to win. Both of those things can be true at the same time.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
So basically this:
This team is, best case, the San Antonio Spurs of the 90's.
Win games, get bounced. Year after year.

Been there...

Or the 76'ers of the 70's until Moses took them to the promised land with a house call from the Doctor. See, I'm old

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
You’re not getting a qb better than Dak with two first round draft picks.

You say that as if Dak has set the bar high or that he is a worldbeater.

He isnt. You are delusional to believe dak cant be replaced in any draft.

Big_D

Reaction score
As long as Garrett's here you'll see this team disappoint like they always do.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You say that as if Dak has set the bar high or that he is a worldbeater.

He isnt. You are delusional to believe dak cant be replaced in any draft.
Lol... you don't know this guy. Haven't been paying attention to how he operates? It's cool.
You'll learn...

DFWJC

Reaction score
He didnt say anything bad or really even negative about Dak or Garrett.
He even was fairly complementary.
Some would say he was even too generous

He said they are both very good, but you need to be special, and neither is that.

Honestly, I cant disagree with that at all.