News: Crawford Could Miss This Week, Maybe Longer

TheGoat73

Reaction score

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thurston Hill III?
Yeah the defensive tackle we drafted .Excuse me for not getting the name right Google doesn't know how to spell. LOL I proofread it. And then I send it and Google changes it after I press the button. A lot of my post get screwed up

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have neuropathy nerve damage in my fingers from the military they sting like bee stings when I type. I rely on speaking text Google. The problem is even after I proofread. It changes some of my wording even after I send it. Police

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopefully Hill gets out of the dog house..

I feel the Team or Coaches saw some of Taco in Hill during his practices etc, maybe his attitude and made two statements this week,

1. Hey Hill, see we cut Taco he was first rounder..

2. you sat first 2 weeks, you want off the bench show us IN PRACTICE and classroom..

if not you will be watching in street clothes until you figure it out..

I FEEL Taco had talent but little drive and did not want to practice hard yet complained a lot about playing time..Hill maybe on that list.. lets see in the coming weeks..

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Bring up Jelks and Hill and see what they can do against Miami

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hopefully Hill gets out of the dog house..

I feel the Team or Coaches saw some of Taco in Hill during his practices etc, maybe his attitude and made two statements this week,

1. Hey Hill, see we cut Taco he was first rounder..

2. you sat first 2 weeks, you want off the bench show us IN PRACTICE and classroom..

if not you will be watching in street clothes until you figure it out..

I FEEL Taco had talent but little drive and did not want to practice hard yet complained a lot about playing time..Hill maybe on that list.. lets see in the coming weeks..

My guess with Hill is that he's fundamentally unsound out there. And that more than anything is why he wasn't as starter in college. He's a dog chasing cars on the field. That's what I saw on film. A physically talented athlete who had no idea how to play football. Being unable to even get activated thus far supports that theory.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Yeah, but isn't it like Taco vs Houston all over again? Even if he's great, it's still the Dolphins man. Just like even when Taco had a great game, it's just the Texans line man. Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't...
He could have 7 TFL and he’s still just a rookie project this year. I still want another DT in rounds 1-3 come April no matter what he does.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He could have 7 TFL and he’s still just a rookie project this year. I still want another DT in rounds 1-3 come April no matter what he does.

We need a LOT of work there. I think Hill is the only interior defensive lineman under contract for 2020. And would anybody say they want Crawford back at his cost for 2020? Anyone anyone? Bueller?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
DL needs to be a focus in April. If things remain constant, RDE will be a problem along with the nose since it is likely Woods goes in FA.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Hill can play decent or average for his 1st true NFL game, but if he doesn't have 3 sacks, fans will still whine. :laugh:
Thanks for the hyperbole.

All I want is some impact. A little more than him spinning around aimlessly and ending up on the ground.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
We need a LOT of work there. I think Hill is the only interior defensive lineman under contract for 2020. And would anybody say they want Crawford back at his cost for 2020? Anyone anyone? Bueller?
No Crawford please. We need to hit on a “fresh start” veteran before next season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Safety first IMO but more to the scouts and the Jionses

just take the BEST PLAYER AVAIABLE at your pick..no RM clones etc or does he fit KR criteria..tired of hearing that..see stud take stud.. make your scheme firt him not him fit your sceme..

we have true need at RDE, DT, and S so the absolute best player on the board in any of the three.. if its tie, take the S..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DL needs to be a focus in April. If things remain constant, RDE will be a problem along with the nose since it is likely Woods goes in FA.

Sure would be nice if we had a 1st round pick on the defensive line eh? Or even a 2nd rounder. Oh well, Rod will fix it...