Crayton Sucks

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
It's because he has a ****ty QB throwing to him, behind an O-line that can't block. If only he didn't have such a self-centered WR across from him, we might be able to put up some numbers on offense. Oh, and we need to replace our starting RB to boot.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
theogt;2314176 said:
It's because he has a ****ty QB throwing to him, behind an O-line that can't block. If only he didn't have such a self-centered WR across from him, we might be able to put up some numbers on offense. Oh, and we need to replace our starting RB to boot.

I'll bet the coaching staff needs plowed under, as well..............

Oh, and we'll draw straws for the lucky fan who gets to run Jerry over in the parking lot.

BigBoy63

Reaction score
Its not that he absolutely sux. Its jus he is not a number 2 receiver. if he played slot then he would be much more effective.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Since many feel Romo has been playing poorly lately maybe Crayton will be the next starting QB :bow:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Crayton has never been good in the #2 role, nothing new here, said it for years.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I don't think he sucks, but like many have pointed out already, he just isnt a #2.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
BigBoy63;2314253 said:
Its not that he absolutely sux. Its jus he is not a number 2 receiver. if he played slot then he would be much more effective.

boy do I agree. Then he would FOCUS better

MONT17

Reaction score
Crayton is a joke but then again he haas jerry fooled so that's all that counts!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the problem is that Romo's progressions have been reading something like this lately:

look TO
look Witten
throw TO

or

look Witten
look TO
throw Witten

maybe dump off to Barber

he's not going through his progressions like he was the 1st half of last year

Eddie

Reaction score
I think turning a blind eye to the WR position these past few drafts is going to bite us in the rear.

We have nothing outside of Terrell.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I'll admit, I thought we'd get more outta the Mouth this season since he ended on a bad note in 07 and should want to atone for his "crimes". He's been a ghost this year and the so-called best hands on the team seem to have been in TO's butter-flavored popcorn with him dropping some of the few that comes his way! We're going to need Crayton, Austin or Hurd to stand up and at least give Tony an option on the other side in order to flourish down the stretch so one of them (or all) better WAKE UP (puleeze :pray: )!

Decleater101

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2314278 said:
I don't think he sucks, but like many have pointed out already, he just isnt a #2.

I agree. It's just that, he's not very fast, and he doesn't catch the ball very well. Other than that, he's ok, as receivers go. :rolleyes:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Decleater101;2314404 said:
I agree. It's just that, he's not very fast, and he doesn't catch the ball very well. Other than that, he's ok, as receivers go. :rolleyes:
Nice avy.

DaGreek08

Reaction score
Maybe he should be catching footballs in the offseason and not playing pickup basketball. Crayton is a joke of a 2nd receiver. :banghead:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crayton would make a better #3 playing the slot. Instead he is playing out of position at #2. Does that mean he sucks? Nope.