Crazy Russell Wilson stat

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wilson is underrated. Guy has been great since game 1.

It’s pretty incredible. He was a stud in college. His last college year at Wisconsin he was lights out.

He had everything. The arm, the intelligence, the mobility, the leadership.

his only knock was his height. He should have been a top 5 pick. But fell all the way to the 3rd because he is short.

I don’t think teams will make the same mistake again.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Wasn't it a few years ago that the Seahawks had something like 35 TDs on the year and Russ was responsible (run/pass) for 34 of them?

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
It’s pretty incredible. He was a stud in college. His last college year at Wisconsin he was lights out.

He had everything. The arm, the intelligence, the mobility, the leadership.

his only knock was his height. He should have been a top 5 pick. But fell all the way to the 3rd because he is short.

I don’t think teams will make the same mistake again.
They don’t Wilson paved the way for guys like baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray to not only be 1st round picks but #1 overall.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Wasn't it a few years ago that the Seahawks had something like 35 TDs on the year and Russ was responsible (run/pass) for 34 of them?
I remember that. He was literally responsible for close to 90% of all yards And points on the offense. It was insane.

The craziest stat to me is how many TDs he has despite being ranked in the bottom 3 QBs I’d pass attempts in the league.

Monster.