Creating the new monthly award for the Forum

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I am going to call it the..

Wash Your Mouth Out With Soap Award

Or WYMOWSA for short.

It's for the best reason each week that gets posted at the Forum for why we should tank the season for Trevor Lawrence.

It's sort of like Randy Moss and his Come On Man shtick.

It's for making crazy claims and offering crazy trade proposals.

Pappydog gets the first nomination for his impecable portrait of a Dak Hater who would cut Dak for some 1963 NY Yankee baseball cards.

He never fails to entertain us and we all would like to get him drunk and ask him about Prescott.

:huh:

JBond

Reaction score

Or WYMOWSA for short.

It's for the best reason each week that gets posted at the Forum for why we should tank the season for Trevor Lawrence.

Pappydog gets the first nomination for his impecable portrait of a Dak Hater who would cut Dak for some 1963 NY Yankee baseball cards.

He never fails to entertain us and we all would like to get him drunk and ask him about Prescott.

Pappydog gets the first nomination for his impecable portrait of a Dak Hater who would cut Dak for some 1963 NY Yankee baseball cards

Remided me of Wally Pipp. Obviously earlier, but made me chuckle.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Pappydog gets the first nomination for his impecable portrait of a Dak Hater who would cut Dak for some 1963 NY Yankee baseball cards

Remided me of Wally Pipp. Obviously earlier, but made me chuckle.
I am just trying to break the tension of all the QB controversy.

It gets laughable at times.

And I know that far be it from me to throw shade on other fans just becuz I do not agree.

But...

This whole idea of mouthwashing came from my mom who had 3 sons who probably said some weird things to her at times.

o_O

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Or WYMOWSA for short.

SO this award is for the total package, right? The Tanking and the Doing it for the specific purpose of getting Lawrence, correct? Just clarifying becasue there are a significant group who believe tanking is good, but just for a high pick, not a particular player. To me, that is a different argument.

Flamma

Reaction score

Or WYMOWSA for short.

If you could get him drunk and ask him, you'd find the true hidden love for Prescott. :)

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Do they have to be genuine opinions or can posters just make up something crazy to try win the award?
You mean these poster don't swirl the cream in their morning coffee and dream up a trade?

I thought that was the accepted technique.?

Oh I forgot..

that's only with Cuban Espresso.

My bad.