Video: Cris on Dak Prescott: 'If you think Dak would be great anywhere, you're crazy'

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im sure this team will bounce back but the fact is Dak is a system qb.

When one part of that system breaks down he is not going to beat you from the pocket

He is an average nfl qb and noithing more than that

Nailed it.

You showed a lot of class and restraint not mentioning his lack of character and decency as a person too.

Sydla

Reaction score
The game plan was typically conservative Garrett and Linehan.

It was like they believed they couldn't push the ball down the field against Denver to begin with, so why bother? Let's try to run Zeke, and if it doesn't work right away, we'll just try to dink and dunk our way all over the place.

These are the games why I have no faith in Garrett ever getting over the hump and why I think he'll never take us to a NFC Title or SB game. He just comes up small way too often in big games. He coaches scared when he has to face another top team.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The game plan was typically conservative Garrett and Linehan.

It was like they believed they couldn't push the ball down the field against Denver to begin with, so why bother? Let's try to run Zeke, and if it doesn't work right away, we'll just try to dink and dunk our way all over the place.

These are the games why I have no faith in Garrett ever getting over the hump and why I think he'll never take us to a NFC Title or SB game. He just comes up small way too often in big games. He coaches scared when he has to face another top team.

He shouldn't still be the head coach here. He should have been fired the day after the playoff loss. 13-3 and the 1 seed doesn't matter when you eliminate your own team because you're scared.

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak would get killed behind Seattle's crap O-line. Trust me.

I love Romo but Romo got killed behind our OLine. People should stop blaming the players. It's not the players. It's the terrible scheme.

Shneek814

Reaction score
The title of this thread is a little misleading. After I watched the discussion, I think CC had good points. My 2 cents... Blame this loss on coaching. Even teen madden gamers know when u play shotgun every down, players like Von Miller can just tee off. No illusion of a run game whatsoever. No creativity in play calling. Game was over in like the first quarter.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott is a larger version of Russell Wilson. A nice system QB when he had a good defense and great running game. When they're forced to be pocket passers they're average. Wilson will be a backup in a couple years. 6 points vs GB and 12 vs the 49ers. He's lucky he has that great defense. He can't see down field very well if you contain him in the pocket.