Crosby Cougars going to State Finals and Jerry World

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The small town I live in Crosby is pretty excited about our local kids making it to the 5A division championship.
Lat week in Simi finals they took down Liberty Hill in OT for a 61 to 62 win for the Cougars and now it is off to Jerry World for the Championship. Go Cougs!!!!

The Aledo Bearcats will take on the Crosby Cougars in the 5A Division II UIL football state championship game at AT&T Stadium. Game time, date, preview, prediction, players to watch and key matchups.

https://www.texasfootball.com/artic...-championship-preview?ref=article_preview_img

DFWJC

Reaction score
The small town I live in Crosby is pretty excited about our local kids making it to the 5A division championship.
Lat week in Simi finals they took down Liberty Hill in OT for a 61 to 62 win for the Cougars and now it is off to Jerry World for the Championship. Go Cougs!!!!

The Aledo Bearcats will take on the Crosby Cougars in the 5A Division II UIL football state championship game at AT&T Stadium. Game time, date, preview, prediction, players to watch and key matchups.

https://www.texasfootball.com/artic...-championship-preview?ref=article_preview_img
That's fantasitc!
Nothing like Texas High School football.

5A is fairly large. I guess there's two 5A titles
It seems like Highland Park and Aledo are always in it or winning one or both of those titles.

Would love to a new champion!
Go Cougars
:flagwave:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That's fantasitc!
Nothing like Texas High School football.

5A is fairly large. I guess there's two 5A titles
It seems like Highland Park and Aledo are always in it or winning one or both of those titles.

Would love to a new champion!
Go Cougars
:flagwave:

I saw Aledo has been to state 12 times and won it 9 times. Crosby is going for the 2nd time, last time 60 years ago and lost. Town of Crosby is really excited including me. The game will be shown on FoxSW at 1:00 so I will be taking some comptime today to go to a watch party. Go Cougs