Crowd Noise for 1st Home Game when Frederick is announced as starter

rynochop

Reaction score
I think there's a certain 'new' TE that may get a louder ovation than anyone

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’ll be stoked for Fredbeard just because he’s a fantastic human and he deserves it. Some thought he’d never play again, never doubt a mans will and heart.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
We will be able to hear Garrett clapping, that’s about it...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
has he been named to start.. I think with a year off it will still take a lot to get into real game shape.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
has he been named to start.. I think with a year off it will still take a lot to get into real game shape.
I don't know about that, Beard is the type of player that can play with anyone just by being on the field, being in top shape, he just dominates .
Fred Beard is Mansquatch!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don't know about that, Beard is the type of player that can play with anyone just by being on the field, being in top shape, he just dominates .
Fred Beard is Mansquatch!
so if he comes back weaker than Looney, he's going to be starting?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
so if he comes back weaker than Looney, he's going to be starting?
Probably, but the ultra conservative approach would suggest that TFred will play when he says he can play.
Im willing to bet he will be full go week 1,, soft approach during TC and preseason games we wont see much.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
OP would be disappointed at how many fans at the stadium have no idea who the Cowboys starting center is.
This.

The majority of the 90,000 fans have heard of Dak, Witten and maybe Zeke. They’d be pressed to know anyone on the line or anyone on defense.

I base this off my friends who are more the casual fan. Like watching the games but don’t really get into the nitty gritty beyond the stars.

When I said I met Joe Looney a few weeks ago, they thought they’d heard of him but didn’t know what position he was.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This.

The majority of the 90,000 fans have heard of Dak, Witten and maybe Zeke. They’d be pressed to know anyone on the line or anyone on defense.

I base this off my friends who are more the casual fan. Like watching the games but don’t really get into the nitty gritty beyond the stars.

When I said I met Joe Looney a few weeks ago, they thought they’d heard of him but didn’t know what position he was.
It’s so true. To actually discuss the team with casual fans is cringeworthy. Oh we traded for that guy donald from St. Louis rams for Lawrence. It’s april 1 it’s a fake story. So we didn’t get that Sharon Donald lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
when the loudspeaker announces the starter...TRAVIS FREDERICK

I can't wait to hear this man's name and the reaction to it at our first regular season home game.

Who gets the biggest crowd reaction at our first game? Frederick? Dak? Elliot? Vander Esch? Smith?

I'm ready for kickoff.
Allen Hurns will get a few more cheers than usual. But yeah, Fredbeard everyone seems to genuinely love.

Scotman

Reaction score
OP would be disappointed at how many fans at the stadium have no idea who the Cowboys starting center is.
I really would be. It's like picking a team based on their colors. You're not wrong...but it is disappointing to think about.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
giphy.gif

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
when the loudspeaker announces the starter...TRAVIS FREDERICK

I can't wait to hear this man's name and the reaction to it at our first regular season home game.

Who gets the biggest crowd reaction at our first game? Frederick? Dak? Elliot? Vander Esch? Smith?

I'm ready for kickoff.

Do they introduce the starting individuals in the first regular season home game? I know they do in many other sports.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I miss that about the NFL. I miss the days when they used to announce the starters.

need to bring it back so people can cheer the players they love and boo even louder the ones we truly hate like desean jackson