Current odds on where Belechick will be coaching next year: Cowboys 1

gtb1943

Reaction score
What's Bill Belechick ever done without Tom Brady?
amazes me how many football idiots think that Tom Brady was mostly responsible for the run
Tom Brady did not do the draft, FA, hire the coaches or fill the roster...
I could go on but those who could not figure it out by now are too stupid ever to do so

CowboysRule

Reaction score
BB will never come here because he wants more control then Jethro will give up

as hard core as he is though, would love to see the interaction between him and the soft turds on this team
They said the same thing about Parcells. Jones and Belichick are actually really good friends.

Bagman

Reaction score
amazes me how many football idiots think that Tom Brady was mostly responsible for the run
I could go on but those who could not figure it out by now are too stupid ever to do so
Another important factor. Does anyone on Earth think our run defense would look like this if Belichick was coach ? That alone is worth hiring Big Bill.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I have serious doubts that Jerry would ever hire BB as HC, he would have to relinquish player control for sure. If he couldn’t deal with Parcells, BB is 10x.

An egomaniac and narcissist does not just change. Jerry wants and demands to run the show, no ifs, ands or buts. Personally, I would rather have BB as a DC instead of HC . Dak is no Tom Brady.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Belichick has a losing record in games with out Tom Brady. He wouldn't even have started Brady without Bledsoe getting hurt. Brady left NE and they fell apart while Tom went and won another Super Bowl. But yeah, totally not Tom Brady.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Another important factor. Does anyone on Earth think our run defense would look like this if Belichick was coach ? That alone is worth hiring Big Bill.
BB started out as a DC and never lost that outlook
so yeah he would be raising hell about it for sure

gtb1943

Reaction score
Belichick has a losing record in games with out Tom Brady. He wouldn't even have started Brady without Bledsoe getting hurt. Brady left NE and they fell apart while Tom went and won another Super Bowl. But yeah, totally not Tom Brady.
Actually they were already falling apart and he ran from the sinking ship
BUT I notice you have no reply for all the points I made which is no surprise

Hardline

Reaction score

garyo1954

Reaction score
I have serious doubts that Jerry would ever hire BB as HC, he would have to relinquish player control for sure. If he couldn’t deal with Parcells, BB is 10x.

An egomaniac and narcissist does not just change. Jerry wants and demands to run the show, no ifs, ands or buts. Personally, I would rather have BB as a DC instead of HC . Dak is no Tom Brady.
How would Bill reAct to having Big Daddy Booger approve his game plan?

Then Bill is dry, humorless and closed lipped with the media. How long could he tolerate Big Daddy Booger telling the media what his game plan was?

Definitely a coaching marriage made far south of heaven

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I don't think Bill waits to coach next year, I can see him coaching the Jags in the very near future

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Not too much, but he did win 6 championships with him. I'm with Tom in that argument, but Bill's teams were always tough, disciplined, and well coached. I'm no Dak apologist, but Bill sees something in him, and he'd be a massive upgrade over Mac Jones and the like. He knows how to draw up top of the line defensive gameplans, and knows how to build a defense. Pair him with a couple of young and hungry coordinators, give him his players in the draft/FA, and allow him to put his prints on team culture and we might be back in business.