Riley Bulloch- MLB
Alex Collins- RB

please add yours

Reactions: BAT

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Youth

4 years of control for 2m for Collins vs 1 year of control for 2m for AMorris

JMO, but 5 RBs is overkill. I get why we kept 5, but imo, if Zeke's suspension is over turned or he is granted a TRO, we should deal Morris at some point after Moore and Irving come off suspension.

timb2

Reaction score
Jomal Wiltz from the Eagles

Devin Tyler from Giants

Fish Smithson from Commanders

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Jelani?

I liked him a lot in Miami. Then he got injured and didn't look the same in his contract year. I don't know how he looked in Oakland though.
Read it was a shock he got the ax in Oakland as they went with the rookie? Still only 25/26 I guess not worth a look...

John813

Reaction score
Read it was a shock he got the ax in Oakland as they went with the rookie? Still only 25/26 I guess not worth a look...

Honestly, I thought he was going to be a good WOLB for a while. Had the quickness, speed and coverage abilities. Came out a young age from UF and flashed potential early on. Surprised at how far he fell. Like you posted he still is very young.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He got an injury settlement.

He was on a 1 year contract so not much reason to keep him if he going to miss the beginning of the season.