Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
John Clayton is reporting that the Broncos are releasing S Renaldo Hill. I'm not familiar with the players but perhaps he's another S option.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Idgit;4025408 said:
What kills me about the Pack WRs is that they always seem to get the ball in the seam, right in stride, with two steps on the coverage. How do all of them get so damn open? It's unbelievable.

Its a combination of skill, coaching, and scheme. Without all three, you can get to average real quick.

Nirvana

Reaction score
MSTribune Miami Sports Tribune
reports Dolphins sign former Dallas Cowboys OT Marc Colombo (6-8, 320lbs) to push Vernon Carey and add depth behind injured Jake Long

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
Nirvana;4027294 said:
MSTribune Miami Sports Tribune
reports Dolphins sign former Dallas Cowboys OT Marc Colombo (6-8, 320lbs) to push Vernon Carey and add depth behind injured Jake Long

"Push" Vernon Carey? What, in front of a bus or something? :confused:

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
stasheroo;4027344 said:
His only chance!

:laugh2:

I think so. If it's as insurance in case of injury then I can see that. Only person he pushes at this point in his career is his daughter in her stroller.

DFWJC

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4025382 said:
I must concede that I love the Packers' depth at receiver. Their ability to spread the field is remarkable.

However, the Cowboys have no peer in the NFC when it comes to top three receiving options. Miles, Jason, and Dez are the best trio, bar none.
Love our top 3 receivers, if you include the TE.
You're right; I was scrolling through the league in my head and can't come up with a better group. When you take the entire WR gorup as a whole, we lag a little, but most teams are hurting for depth anyway.

If Green Bay loses James Jones they are not even as great given that Driver is old as dirt. Jennings, Nelson, and Finley is nice, but less so if they lose Jones.

Philly has a nice group with Jackson, Maclin, and Celek.

And Atlanta's Roddy White, Julio Jones, and Tony Gonzalas are not too shabby either. But Julio has to prove himself first.

The Saints' overall group is strong. They go 5 solid WR plus a rising star at TE.

The Giants' group are ok.

Either way, out top three are hard to beat.