News: CW: Falcons' AJ Terrell tests positive for Covid week after 89 snaps vs Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I get the warnings about the thread being about Cowboys’ risk.

But can we also acknowledge that Seattle is now at some level or risk?

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those of you who asked why this thread was allowed in the Fan Zone, it is really quite simple ..

It could impact Cowboys games or players going forward and this is the regular season.

While we want to keep the endless debates where no one ever changes their opinions in the Coronavirus Zone, we also cannot ignore the fact that the virus may have a direct impact on the Cowboys players and the current season.

On top of that .. I run the site so just be thankful I don't put pink unicorns all over the site :D

I could do that for specific users by the way ... just saying :D

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There is a delay between the virus hitting you and the virus being detected by a test, and there is just some test variability that creates false negatives too.

It's a mistake to assume that he wasn't infected or infectious during the game.

Sydla

Reaction score
For those of you who asked why this thread was allowed in the Fan Zone, it is really quite simple ..

It could impact Cowboys games or players going forward and this is the regular season.

While we want to keep the endless debates where no one ever changes their opinions in the Coronavirus Zone, we also cannot ignore the fact that the virus may have a direct impact on the Cowboys players and the current season.

On top of that .. I run the site so just be thankful I don't put pink unicorns all over the site :D

I could do that for specific users by the way ... just saying :D

It seemed pretty obvious why you posted this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.