News: CW: Rico Gathers' marijuana arrest video, via bodycam footage, released

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
smh.

Smoke or drink in the open in your hometown. Never get hassled or arrested. Go to another city. Smoke or drink in the open. Get arrested and ask "Why is this happening to me?"

Why are there never reports of traffic stops overseas?

Drive on the right hand side of the road in the states. Never get pulled over. Go overseas to a country where drivers use the left hand side. Lifelong indoctrination should prompt driving on the right hand side since that would subconsciously be considered normal and accepted. Right?

Man. The season canNOT get here fast enough.

/rant

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
From where I sit, Rico's ongoing problem has been involved with his inability to adjust to the mental aspects of playing the position of TE. From the start, his blocking assignments have been the primary troublesome aspect of his adjustment to the game of pro football. If that wasn't enough, now this, his latest problem with pot possession.

The upcoming preseason promises to be an ongoing test of his ability to resolve the ongoing shortcomings that he has experienced in recognizing and completing his assignments. His recent arrest on marijuana possession certainly won't help to overcome that problem if he's unable to get the necessary reps to indicate a turnaround. I doubt it would be surprising if he eventually got cut.

Last edited: