D.C. Area Cowboy fans..

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
What was the reaction on the airwaves today? I know that chump Doc Walker wanted to call in sick today and im sure any Cowboy fan wanting to call the J.T show was quickly dismissed. I know Brian Mitchell dosen't kiss butt and pulled no punches. Feels good beating those fools after they "exposed us" in week 4. lol

Kilyin

Reaction score
I caught an interview with Cooley (I'm not in DC, but close to it). Only thing he said worth repeating was that Burnett was talking smack to him throughout the game.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I caught quit a bit today. Actually, they were rather complimentary to Dallas. After giving Dallas props for a few minutes, they mostly talked about the skins and what's wrong with them. It was definately a 180 degree change in tone thats stayed mostly classy towards Dallas.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Actually, I listened to quite a bit today on the local airwaves. I'd say the biggest complaint wasn't towards the Boys or refs. They mostly complained about how shoddy their draft has been over the years, not drafting offensive and defensive lineman, as they realize they have ZERO pass rush and can't keep Jason upright.

No real bad mouthing or talking down about the Cowboys, Doc didn't even do that, he gave respect to The Barbarian, but there were quite a few mentions of "The Boys don't look that great on offense". But nothing outrageous. I was hoping there would be more, but unfortunately, it seems they have taken the loss fairly well and not complaining about anything other than their own issues on both lines.

rathalarge

Reaction score
As i said in another post, I work in Prince Georges County where the FED EX Field is located, and the 'Skins fans... well, lets say there was quite a bit of absenteeism at work today!

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Turn about is fair play. Last night we exposed the weaknesses of Commanders rushing defense.

Mansta54

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2426919 said:
Turn about is fair play. Last night we exposed the weaknesses of Commanders rushing defense.

Yeah, we did run that rock right down their throat at money time. They knew we were running and could do absolutely nothing about it. Nothing!!! Not a damn thing.. Beautiful wasn't it!!!!!

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
One thing that was HILARIOUS, Doc was laughing hysterically for some odd reason, because Dallas came in and beat the skins on their celebration night for Green and Monk. He was talking about how they came to Dallas and did the same when Irvin, Aikman and Emmit were honored, or something to that effect and claimed they got us back. And he couldn't stop laughing, it was a little odd, but he had me cracking up.

Mansta54

Reaction score
I also noticed that Riggo and some of the callers were questioning CP injury. Like he could barely walk friday or straighten out his knee but then ran on sunday nite. Riggo thinks he was fakin and so do I.

StylisticS

Reaction score
^^^ Did you see the postgame show last night? Brian Mitchell was asking why was he playing? He was limping in the tunnel towards the locker room and Brian was asking was it worth it.

No real bad mouthing or talking down about the Cowboys, Doc didn't even do that, he gave respect to The Barbarian, but there were quite a few mentions of "The Boys don't look that great on offense".
I don't know about this. Dallas left points on the board. It really could have been a 28-10 game. But a rusty Romo coupled with the fact that he looked like his old self making plays on the field hurt our chances to put it in the end zone more. But Dallas moved the ball at will on them. Plus a drive was stalled with a penalty when Miles caught a long pass to get inside Commander territory.

But it's been a glorious days. Too many excuses from some Commander fans at work.
*this didn't get you in the playoffs
*we cheated on that punt and Dallas gets all the calls (apparently Commander fans do not know the rules and they love to say this stupid line over and over)
*Marion still doesn't have 1000 yards
*TO was shut down last night
Hilarious.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2426929 said:
Yeah, we did run that rock right down their throat at money time. They knew we were running and could do absolutely nothing about it. Nothing!!! Not a damn thing.. Beautiful wasn't it!!!!!
The best news about that is the play of the O-line. If they start being a dominant line again, we can't be stopped.

links18

Reaction score
Anyone hear Trevor Matich on Comcast Commanders' Post-Game last night? He said Romo looked like a "mime on his way to work" in his post game outfit. :laugh2:

sacase

Reaction score
links18;2427134 said:
Anyone hear Trevor Matich on Comcast Commanders' Post-Game last night? He said Romo looked like a "mime on his way to work" in his post game outfit. :laugh2:

He was negative on Romo for that whole program. It was your typical skins fan attacking the person not the play. I am suprised he didn't say Tony Homo.

links18

Reaction score
sacase;2427156 said:
He was negative on Romo for that whole program. It was your typical skins fan attacking the person not the play. I am suprised he didn't say Tony Homo.

Well, Brian Mitchell actually said Romo looked "hot"! :eek: