DaBonez is coming abroad! Introduction post

DaBonez

Reaction score
Howdy Cowboy Nation!

Long time reader of the CowboysZone. I am just now signing up for forum posting.

I am a loyal fan who proudly wore my Cowboys jacket during the losing (1-15) seasons while I lived in Houston. Ready for our force to awaken again.

Go Cowboys!!!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
Howdy Cowboy Nation!

Long time reader of the CowboysZone. I am just now signing up for forum posting.

I am a loyal fan who proudly wore my Cowboys jacket during the losing (1-15) seasons while I lived in Houston. Ready for our force to awaken again.

Go Cowboys!!!!
Glad to have ya on the board :welcome:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howdy Cowboy Nation!

Go Cowboys!!!!
Welcome and like you I wore my colors during that same season only in Harrisburg, PA, among the Godless horde.

Just out of curiosity, and the longer you're here the more you will discover that doesn't subside, since you are a long time reader, why did you just now decide to join in on the posting? It's OK if you don't want to answer like you were waiting for another poster to die or get kicked off but I will not stop asking. I am that "are we there yet" kid in the backseat so you might as well tell me and I can get onto asking more personal questions.

Seriously, I see that a lot, as well on the old DC.com forum, and I always wonder what the delay in joining in is. I need to know because it is taking up valuable wonder and awe space in my head.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Where are you now, if you're coming abroad to get here?..... Just messing with you. We already know you're an Isis infiltrator, trying to lure Texans and their guns away.

roughneck266

Reaction score
Bonjour Dabonez.
0509f0da2609572801519d062614ea72fcce4f-wm.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score
For someone who claims to despise the French.....
Cordially dislike, view with amused disdain (except for Mum's neighbours and Her Postman, Her optician, M. Laurie who sells Her firewood and Her friends Chantelle and Claude).
The Username sounds french.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cordially dislike, view with amused disdain (except for Mum's neighbours and Her Postman, Her optician, M. Laurie who sells Her firewood and Her friends Chantelle and Claude).
The Username sounds french.
I think we pronounce that name differently.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I was thinking "Dah Bones".......mate.
Aaah I get it, it's another case of Z usurpation, no idea how that started, or why it's considered "cool".
Basically Z is just a backwards S, with it's seductive curves flattened out.
Also the assertion in the thread title that "DaBonez is coming abroad", got Me thinking about fun times in warm climes.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hrumph! I am through welcoming these new posters only to be ignored. I asked the poster a simple question 6 weeks ago and he hasn't come up with an answer yet? How in the hell would you like to wait on this guy's table? Sir, sir, the kitchen closed 6 days ago, you must leave.

OK, maybe it's me, the questions are so thought provoking that it flummoxes them into a stupor and he's been borderline catatonic since reading the post. Fearful of the giving the wrong answer, he has just shut down. Shame on me for scolding the poor thing. DaBonez, Oh DaBonez, it's OK, I promise to ask simpler questions if you'll just come back to the light.

How are you today? See there, I can ask the easy questions too.

Hey you mods, if one of you is reading this to make sure I am not telling everyone what aholes Trump and Obama are, you need to tell the new members, especially the ones announcing their arrival, to stick around for happy hour and get a right cordial welcome from the Denizens of the Members Zone. This be known as the DMZ.

I don't get it, new members sign in when there is no football and then wander off to discuss make believe football instead of staying here and discussing make believe life.