Dak’s New Leg-Sleeve Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXLMike

Reaction score
He’s worried about tattoos after he cost us back to back playoffs games against San Francisco in embarrassing fashion. This guy is a complete clown and then embarrassment to the Star.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
100% this!

Even in today's culture it's not really understood but getting better. Ihave worked for Federal Agencies were i have had to cover up and i was ok with that. My current agency allows me to be me which is great, but always cover up for court as a manner of respect to the process.
That certainly can be the case. I know people that fit this description. For every one of those people I know at least three that are just hopping on the trendy bandwagon. There are definitely some self-esteem issues, as well as a pack mentality aspect with SOME of those that go all in on the tats.

When I was a young man only the rebels had tats. The hardcore bikers, guys who did time and the occasional old Navy guy. Nowadays eight out of ten 20 year old girls are all tatted up. The legitimate culture has been polluted and diluted by the posers who are following the herd.

Smashin222

Reaction score
That certainly can be the case. I know people that fit this description. For every one of those people I know at least three that are just hopping on the trendy bandwagon. There are definitely some self-esteem issues, as well as a pack mentality aspect with SOME of those that go all in on the tats.

When I was a young man only the rebels had tats. The hardcore bikers, guys who did time and the occasional old Navy guy. Nowadays eight out of ten 20 year old girls are all tatted up. The legitimate culture has been polluted and diluted by the posers who are following the herd.
Or more people feel comfortable in their skin and recognizing that the stigma folks with tattoos received in the past is disappearing. Imagine them feeling like they won't be judged by small-minded folks living in the past (or more accurately, not really caring what those folks think). Imagine gatekeeping tattoos. The old-man energy in this forum is off the charts.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well at least we have moved from "Is that QB wearing his hat backwards" 1930's dialogue to "I can believe that QB has a tattoo" which is what moving into 60's 70's maybe??? progress.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

Oh Gosh, can we get some more info? What brand of underwear does he put on each morning? Button downs, t-shirts or polos? (Breathlessly) please, please tell me what shoes he's wearing today. I cannot know what fashion sense to have if I don't know about his personal grooming and styling choices - because I pattern my life around the choices the Cowboys' QB makes. Please let me know what some 20-something sports athlete is doing with his fashion choices, or I might not know what to do with my life.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
confirms that he is a couple of cans short of a 6 pak ??:omg:
He could be studying game film, but heck who needs that when you can get a 10 hour tattoo??:facepalm:
I saw a report he was watching film all the teams in our division.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Dak got a full leg-sleeve tattoo to match his arm(s). Includes the Dallas skyline, Jumpman logo, Kobe’s logo, a moose-head, and Daffy Duck lol.

Whutchy’all think?

Fr1F5jSWwAISfk_
Fr1DnY5XgAQKHYG

CLASSY STUFF........:espn:

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Or more people feel comfortable in their skin and recognizing that the stigma folks with tattoos received in the past is disappearing. Imagine them feeling like they won't be judged by small-minded folks living in the past (or more accurately, not really caring what those folks think). Imagine gatekeeping tattoos. The old-man energy in this forum is off the charts.
I am talking specifically about people I know and have interacted with.

Absolutely the past stereotype about those with tats has disappeared. That is exactly why it has become trendy, and the "culture" you speak of has been watered down.

If you stop and think about it objectively, you are actually making part of my point for me.

"Gatekeeping?" "old man energy?" The young and immature energy is off the charts.

i don't give a crap how anyone decorates themselves. To believe that everyone gets tats as some part of a cultural expression of personal history and remembrance is ridiculous. Some do. Some don't and some even use that as an excuse to decorate themselves for attention.

To each his own, goes a whole bunch of different directions. You are the one guilty of judging, in your response. (and gatekeeping) LOL

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I am talking specifically about people I know and have interacted with.

Absolutely the past stereotype about those with tats has disappeared. That is exactly why it has become trendy, and the "culture" you speak of has been watered down.

If you stop and think about it objectively, you are actually making part of my point for me.

"Gatekeeping?" "old man energy?" The young and immature energy is off the charts.

i don't give a crap how anyone decorates themselves. To believe that everyone gets tats as some part of a cultural expression of personal history and remembrance is ridiculous. Some do. Some don't and some even use that as an excuse to decorate themselves for attention.

To each his own, goes a whole bunch of different directions. You are the one guilty of judging, in your response. (and gatekeeping) LOL
I don't care for graffiti on walls. I like it even less on skin. I don't really care if guys get tattoos, but I fail to see the attraction in looking like a convicted criminal.

OF course, women notoriously go for "bad boys," which explains why some men get tattoos. But nothing turns me off faster than seeing a tattoo on a woman. It's like asking me to drink a glass of water after you pee in it. Not interested.

shabazz

Reaction score
To each their own but they’re still going to look like morons with these things when they're in their 70s and 80s and dragging their tats around a nursing home, lol

and yes, we will also feel free to laugh at them just as they were free to get them

Status
Not open for further replies.