Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

DFWJC

Reaction score
As is always the case, it looks great for Dak and his cult followers, but it does nothing for the team. None of his stats or rankings has done anything for the team in 5 years.

Look at who the #1 passer was in 2019. Winston.... What more proof is needed to show that stats are misleading and subjective?
Hey, I hear what you're saying.
But there is no scenario where Winston was the "#1 passer"...ever.

There are two stats that you can combine to get a good idea of how well a QB played in a season
  1. Pure QB rating
  2. Total TDs-Total turnovers (this offsets any bus driver created high QB ratings)
2019 Winston
-- 27th in QB rating
-- 29th in TDs-turnovers

Having said that, Dak has finished top 8 in those combined stats once....in 2016
I'm predicting he will do that again this year, but he has not done it in a long time.

Last edited:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well, you brought up the Watson example. What was the point?

That Watson suks cause the Texans did?

he is talking about Winston and the Buccs because Winston threw for the most yards and they lost. The 30 INT's might have had something to do with that though.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, you brought up the Watson example. What was the point?

That Watson suks cause the Texans did?

I said Winston..... And the only reason I know about him finishing first over all is when I was looking at rankings for Dak.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes the QB can my point is you are using a vaccum hole if your saying the Cowboys problems are Dak, should he be blamed for his turnovers of course, is he the main reason the Cowboys have not won while he is playing....no I dont think so.
Agreed. There no ONE thing...a big combo platter.

Dak pretty low on the list, imho.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I said Winston..... And the only reason I know about him finishing first over all is when I was looking at rankings for Dak.

You have another stat to handwave at other than yardage? Like TD ratio, accuracy stats or you just going to insist on this 2019 argument a year later and pretend all the rebuttals and such never happened?

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This is a Cowboys fan site. We didn’t expect there to be cheerleaders for their QB?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
spin spin spin spin....spppiiinnn spppiiinnn spppiiin...
and you are learning from your master.....I have to say I had a slight sense of pride my grass hopper...

so now you spin to career average to make your case. just too funny....so russell Wilson has a 235 average....Josh Allen has a 220....so what does that mean? LOL

go ahead, you are allowed to throw another tantrum...you know hate is an emotion...absolute hate is a strong emotion LOL
It's sad that you allow somebody on a message board to get to you the way you allow me to. I'm in your head. Rent Free.

Mr. Emotions.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I'd delete my account if I had 10,000 more posts than I did likes.

Then you lack conviction You realize this site was around ~8 years before the like system was implemented right?

oh and claiming rent free when he is replying to a post of yours is straight ignorance. All you have done is demonstrated you get off to annoying people.

what does the term derp mean to you?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then you lack conviction You realize this site was around ~8 years before the like system was implemented right?

oh and claiming rent free when he is replying to a post of yours is straight ignorance. All you have done is demonstrated you get off to annoying people.

what does the term derp mean to you?
Your buddy that you're defending is always seeking me out and replying to everything I post. It's embarrassing how much he cares about what I have to say.

Rent. Free.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Your buddy that you're defending is always seeking me out and replying to everything I post. It's embarrassing how much he cares about what I have to say.

Rent. Free.

rent free means they are talking about you without your presence. you're trolling hard to get these responses as opposed to having them so stirred up they're still fixated on you when gone.

what you should consider is how it looks to others that you get off to the idea of pissing off people so that they talk about you even when you are gone.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We have fans whose analysis is Prescott is solely preventing this team from more success?

Good luck finding one post of mine, just 1, where I said that. My dislike for Dak has to do with his greed. All his personal stats look great......... for him alone. I would rather see what the team had under Aikman. He never put up big numbers - he didn't need to. He never took Jerry to the bank without having earned it either. Aikman was pure business and winning football games, and I have a very hard time saying the same thing about Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
rent free means they are talking about you without your presence. you're trolling hard to get these responses as opposed to having them so stirred up they're still fixated on you when gone.

what you should consider is how it looks to others that you get off to the idea of pissing off people so that they talk about you even when you are gone.
They do that too. You must not pay attention.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Good luck finding one post of mine, just 1, where I said that. My dislike for Dak has to do with his greed. All his personal stats look great......... for him alone. I would rather see what the team had under Aikman. He never put up big numbers - he didn't need to. He never took Jerry to the bank without having earned it either. Aikman was pure business and winning football games, and I have a very hard time saying the same thing about Dak.

After his rookie deal Aikman was made the highest paid QB in the league. Leigh Steinberg was his agent for pete's sake.