News: Dak’s performance without Zeke

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak doesnt win a playoff game without Zeke. Dak made a nice dramatic flip into the endzone in the Seattle game but only after failing to complete a pass. But that was a game where Zeke put the team on his back and carried everyone including Dak. Zeke had a 169 total yards in that game.

But Dak handed him off the ball.....Dak is Great and without him Zeke wouldn't break 500 yards!!!:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, no, no, Dak is absolutely responsible for the results of his 4-year career thus far!

40-24, a playoff win... and stats that clearly rank him as a top-10 QB.

Over $31M on the franchise tag, 5-year/$175M deal on the table.

I know it hurts.
:thumbup:
27-21 since 2017 with 12 of these games against the Skins and Giants....Ya the truth must really HURT you big time!!!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So you one of the geniuses that think we only win because of Dak and lose because of everyone else. I liked Romo but thought we overpaid him just like we getting ready to do with Dak
No, but you don't sound like a genius when you pin an 8-8 record on strictly our QB, when we would have been a 3-4 win without him.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
No, but you don't sound like a genius when you pin an 8-8 record on strictly our QB, when we would have been a 3-4 win without him.
I never blamed 8-8 strictly on Dak. Buy some of you give Dak credit for wins but losses on everyone else. But the fact is the most success Dallas has had with Dak is the season he threw the least. But I am excited about seeing Dak and everyone else beer a new, improved coaching staff. But still don’t think he should be highest paid player and that doesn’t make me a hater.

Nav22

Reaction score
So you one of the geniuses that think we only win because of Dak and lose because of everyone else. I liked Romo but thought we overpaid him just like we getting ready to do with Dak
LOL so the better plan would’ve been to let Romo walk? And now we should let Dak walk? Franchise QBs cost what the market dictates.

Don’t quit your day job.

Nav22

Reaction score
27-21 since 2017 with 12 of these games against the Skins and Giants....Ya the truth must really HURT you big time!!!
Um, 27-21 with mediocre defense, special teams and coaching... is that supposed to be bad?

Don’t give yourself a brain freeze trying to figure this sport out.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
LOL so the better plan would’ve been to let Romo walk? And now we should let Dak walk? Franchise QBs cost what the market dictates.

Don’t quit your day job.
My track record on my job the last 25 years has been a lot better than JJ’s formula for building a championship team. My opinion is to pay someone the most cause he’s next man up is stupid.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

So true. Wonder if half the fans who thought Romo was overpaid, also thought those 10 or so quarterbacks between Aikman & Romo made too much as well. What did THEY ever win?! :rolleyes:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Withdraw the offer immediately. Let Dak play under the the tag.
Kinda with ya, BDC. I’m a fan of Dak. Admittedly, it has waned some with all the contract bs. But, this is beyond my payroll, and whatever happens, I think my team will make a good decision. Not everyone will like it. Don’t care!

Either way, we’re going to have football! We’re going to have our QB1, Dak, with a damn good QB2 (Dalton... who can extract throats like in Roadhouse).

We’re better now with all the changes on both sides of the ball, than we were heading into last year, managed by a bunch of lame duck coaches with all the hype.

Nav22

Reaction score
My track record on my job the last 25 years has been a lot better than JJ’s formula for building a championship team. My opinion is to pay someone the most cause he’s next man up is stupid.
Someone doesn’t understand how market value and a rising salary cap works.
:laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not gonna say one way or the other. And I get the vid by nature omits 2019.....but going to put this here....not to prove any point but just to have informational content...that is NOT a 'highlight or lowlight".

Last edited:

star-ving

Reaction score
Not gonna say one way or the other. And I get the vid by nature omits 2019.....but going to put this here....not to prove any point but just to have informational content...that is NOT a 'highlight or lowlight".

CRICKETS

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Cute excuse. You must’ve not liked what the results were telling you.

So a smart defensive staff didn’t notice and adjust accordingly when, say, Barry Sanders left the field for the ‘90s Detroit Lions?

Don’t hurt yourself trying to understand this sport.
:laugh:

It not an excuse. Its just a fact.

Nav22

Reaction score
It not an excuse. Its just a fact.
And yet you were too embarrassed to address my Barry Sanders analogy.

You must’ve secretly realized I was right. You’re just not man enough to admit it.
:thumbup:

“Zeke is SO GOOD that he carries one of the top offenses in the NFL! HOWEVER, he isn’t good enough for defensive coaches and players to even pay attention to whether he’s even in the game or not!!! Yeah, that’s it!!!”
:lmao2: