1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

Dak’s stats during our three game win streak

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by TWOK11, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

8,600 Messages
    7,055 Likes Received
    He is bottom of the league in pass attempts because we run it as much or more than anyone. I am not sure what your point it is.

He also doesn't checkdown often. Most times they are called plays. You would know this if you watched the all 22 and watched the rest of the wrs go through the motions.

America's Cowboy likes this.
  2. America's Cowboy

America's Cowboy Well-Known Member

12,587 Messages
    18,556 Likes Received
    It bothers you, fool. Whine away.

3. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    So you love watching it up, while yelling about how I’m supposedly full of crap and lied and then crying that I should go follow another team? Again, who exactly is butt-hurt?

black label likes this.
  4. TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 Well-Known Member

12,020 Messages
    12,062 Likes Received

I am mixed about that.

On the one hand Romo could do magic with so little help and most ignored it unless they were Cowboy fans.

But on the other hand, he would throw a pick at the worst times in big games. Not all big games, but enough that ended the hunt for the play-offs, or coming in second place to what was considered elite teams.

I have taken quite a few positions on this debate. But I truly believe Romo thought he had to do it all, and that was partly because he didn't have a defense which could consistently keep the team in the game enough so Romo wouldn't think he had to win the game by himself.

So to you comment, maybe so.

Dale likes this.
  5. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

4,775 Messages
    6,207 Likes Received
    Since you seem to be confused here is the sequence of events that led you to assume one pass was being used to establish consistently. Again where did anybody other than you make that claim?

Proximo, School and America's Cowboy like this.
  6. USMarineVet

USMarineVet Well-Known Member

2,597 Messages
    2,833 Likes Received
    Just me? Or was I dyin on that kick.

7. America's Cowboy

12,587 Messages
    18,556 Likes Received
    I'm not. Simply laughing while calling you out for what you are. That's on you.

8. Ken

Ken Well-Known Member

8,600 Messages
    7,055 Likes Received
    Trending back up.

9. khiladi

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    They run that much to protect Dak and he also has 34 sacks before today’s game and I think there were at least 4 tonight, meaning he’s been sacked 38 times and is basically on pace for over 50 sacks, meaning with even the threat of Zeke and a conservative offense, this guy can’t find dudes open regularly in cover 1 press coverage.

You are just making excuses for the trash and none of what you say is supported by facts.

SuspectCorner and black label like this.
  10. Philmonroe

Philmonroe Well-Known Member

5,834 Messages
    4,125 Likes Received
    I think some suffer from not knowing luxury when they see it. Since Dak is what we have some make due and say they are ok with that regular stuff. When they get a taste of that true luxury (aka a better QB) they'll will wonder why they were messing with that regular stuff so long.

Dodger12 and khiladi like this.
  11. khiladi

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    No you aren’t. You are crying that I should go become a fan of another team and go to that forum. If you were laughing and enjoying it, you would want me to stay. I’m in your feelings.

Are you related to Dak?

black label likes this.
  12. khiladi

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    That is not the FULL sequence of the whole thread.

13. 408Cowboy

4,775 Messages
    6,207 Likes Received
    My response was an off the cuff remark about stats in general since this is a thread about his stats. And it had something to do with some posters in the game day thread saying the yac made him look better while giving no credit to the QB. That seems to be a trend here. then someone responded about the 90 yard play and you used that to make a claim that wasn't made.

Proximo and Aviano90 like this.
  14. khiladi

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    So your response was an ‘off the cuff’ remark now. So you are complaining about me making an ‘off the cuff’ remark when someone who responded is the guy who initiated the thread?

15. America's Cowboy

12,587 Messages
    18,556 Likes Received
    What? What are you saying? More lies? lol

Whine away ....

16. 408Cowboy

4,775 Messages
    6,207 Likes Received
    No it's just the point you jumped in then backed up to the first point you asked me to reference earlier.

So my question stands. Where did someone claim he made those throws consistently?

Edit for spelling

Proximo likes this.
  17. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

32,516 Messages
    18,876 Likes Received
    Outstanding . He’s playing with much more confidence , consistency and no turnovers .Winning cures all ills.

18. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

11,823 Messages
    16,832 Likes Received
    You’re in the Mia Khiladi spin cycle. Just get out of it. No conversation with her will ever make sense. :laugh:

JGRXXN likes this.
  19. khiladi

27,770 Messages
    20,725 Likes Received
    You just told me to leave and become a fan of another team.

black label likes this.
  20. Cowboyz88

Cowboyz88 Well-Known Member

9,936 Messages
    8,021 Likes Received
    It's comical to me, because I have certain posters on ignore and all I see are responses, which means one of three likely posters are in here thrashing Dak.

After a win, no less.