Dak’s stats during our three game win streak

408Cowboy

Reaction score
So how is the original poster’s comments irrelevant? Because you told me after the fact you were supposedly making an “off the cuff remark”? Did the author of this thread think you were making an “off the cuff remark”?
That has absolutely nothing to do with your false claim that you can't back up. You have to be one of the most cowardly posters I have come into contact with. So scared of a little question because you're mental capacity is so fragile you can't admit you were wrong. My 4 year old has a stronger mental makeup than you.

khiladi

Reaction score
Can you quote the person that said he’s the worst starter in the league?

Eli Manning is supposedly the worst buy he has a passer rating in the last four games of over 100 and 7 TDS and only 2 INTs. He even has more total yards than him and his OL is one of the worst in the league.

khiladi

Reaction score
That has absolutely nothing to do with your false claim that you can't back up. You have to be one of the most cowardly posters I have come into contact with. So scared of a little question because you're mental capacity is so fragile you can't admit you were wrong. My 4 year old has a stronger mental makeup than you.

Of course it does. You are defending the author more than he did, when the author is trying to defend Dak’s performance based on his ‘accuracy’ of his throws, meaning he was using an EXAGGERATED stat that he never throws responding to a comment of yours where he thinks that your “off the cuff remark” is supporting his claim of being a great thrower. The guy hasn’t thrown past twenty yards inside the hashes but four times this whole season let alone 2016 per Percy Howard above.

No it’s not exactly how you said it. You tried to use it as evidence he throws ACCURATELY CONSISTENTLY consistently, BECAUSE HE DID IT ONCE, LIKE THAT IS EVIDENCE HE WAS GOOD.

Did you see his pass over the middle right before half and how his facial expressions reflected how much he knew he sucked? Why not mention that ‘dart’ that landed in the dirt despite the WR being open?

Or the floater to Gallup on the go route where he had all day to throw, but it was so slow and high that the DB could catch up..

Last edited:

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course it does. You are defending the author more than he did.
You really are obtuse. I'm not defending anybody .I'm asking you to clarify your claim and put some evidence behind it. You can't and you can't admit it because you reeks of fragile cowardly simple mindedness.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They don’t give up points and that’s the objective .

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Dak is average. That's it, nothing special. Cooper made those TD plays with superior route running and toughness. Dak did make a good completion but the rest was all coop. Outside of those 2 plays that coop made Dak was back to being his normal self. Short completions, let the RB/receiver make something out of it. With guys like Zeke and Cooper making plays after the catch Dak can e ok, but he certainly can't carry the team on his passing skills.

You didn't give Dak even an ounceof credit jeesh lol only CZ

khiladi

Reaction score
You really are obtuse. I'm not defending anybody .I'm asking you to clarify your claim and put some evidence behind it. You can't and you can't admit it because you reeks of fragile cowardly simple mindedness.

Of course you are and I provided plenty of evidence which you just want to pretend doesn’t apply.

khiladi

Reaction score
They don’t give up points and that’s the objective .

Which I stated and acknlowdge in my original post. But I said that they are viewed as suspect right now generally in DC, particularly their secondary, because they haven’t been tested.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Dak was playing an awful game today.

Two short throws that Amari took the distance does not change that.

Literally 20% of the OP's passing total for DAk came on those two throws today. Think about that.

Do those passes magically not count? How many yards are YAC for Goff, Mahomes, Brees, Rivers, Ryan, Brady, Rodgers? Do those not count? I'm confused.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Of course you are and I provided plenty of evidence which you just want to pretend doesn’t apply.
I get it. You only apologize in round about ways that most don't understand. Too scared to answer simple questions so you act glib and give tongue in cheek responses. You're forgiven.

khiladi

Reaction score
I get it. You only apologize in round about ways that most don't understand. Too scared to answer simple questions so you act glib and give tongue in cheek responses. You're forgiven.

Don’t stop believing... I didn’t answer your questions about a guy you are defending more than himself..

JGRXXN

Reaction score
"Take away the two plays that Coop scored on and what does that leave Dak"... What kinda ish do y'all boys be on man lol You mean the same Dak who put it on the right spot to Coop? you mean that Dak? lol Do y'all not see the YAC Ty Hill is putting up for Mahomeboy or the guys for Goff? Do y'all not know football

smh

Kaiser

Reaction score
"Take away the two plays that Coop scored on and what does that leave Dak"... What kinda ish do y'all boys be on man lol

Take out the pass to Vernon Davis that was mostly about the perfect call against a blitz and the Commanders never had a pass over 20 yards either. Some people act like there isn't a defense on the field.