Twitter: Dak: “ I wouldn’t say that we’ve been as smart as we’ve needed to be within the game of football”

Vanilla2

Reaction score
i think we can all agree that this team tensed up when the stakes were the highest. maybe it was garrett and maybe its just the cowboys but for the forst time in over a decade something has finally changed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i think we can all agree that this team tensed up when the stakes were the highest. maybe it was garrett and maybe its just the cowboys but for the forst time in over a decade something has finally changed.

One thing is certain, Garrett himself couldn't handle the pressure of making important gameday decisions. He continued to screw them up during his entire time here. And I think it's clear that it filtered down throughout the team. It all starts at the top.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
One thing is certain, Garrett himself couldn't handle the pressure of making important gameday decisions. He continued to screw them up during his entire time here. And I think it's clear that it filtered down throughout the team. It all starts at the top.

on a side note. is this an up or down year?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
on a side note. is this an up or down year?

all-signs-point-up-350405.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We had a winning scheme. But now everybody wanted 400 yard passing games. We lost the identity. Garrett was a screwup not Prescott

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Honestly, Dak could have said the alphabet backwards on every question and I would have been happy. So happy to move the conversation forward on this season!!!

With that said....this particular statement was a definite dig at JG and most of our coaching staff over the last few years. IMO that is great leadership to admit that for all the world and his teammates to hear. Every Cowboys fan that is worth anything will never forget Freddy yelling confusingly on what exactly the coaches were doing by taking the ball out of a hot Daks hands. No fan will ever forget that the then new WR Amari questioned why we were running the same plays over and over again that the DBs were clearly sitting down on and expecting. These are just examples that we know about....imagine what the locker room was like that our own DLaw admitted was divided. If Dak said anything but this truth his own teammates would look at him side ways. Kudos is due IMO.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
What’s better than the #1 offense overall? Whatever it is, I can’t wait to see it!! All this communication is going to be awesome.

Where were you in the thread about what Dak specially had to say about the old coaching staff 8 months ago, btw? I forget what your take was on those quotes at the time.
So you are saying Dak was lying then or hes lying now? :eek::eek::eek::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

alicetooljam

Reaction score
Didnt yall know they teach telepathy and not oral communication @ Princeton? :facepalm::thumbup:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
While this certainly is off subject for this thread, I believe one of the things Garrett did that annoyed me the most was holding up his finger for go for one after a touchdown.

Having said that, I was not aware of Dak's under grad degree. This makes a ton of more sense why he seems to be under control with his words in front of the press.