Twitter: Dak: “ I wouldn’t say that we’ve been as smart as we’ve needed to be within the game of football”

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What’s better than the #1 offense overall? Whatever it is, I can’t wait to see it!! All this communication is going to be awesome.

Where were you in the thread about what Dak specially had to say about the old coaching staff 8 months ago, btw? I forget what your take was on those quotes at the time.

Don't get defensive. Just take your lumps like a man. You decided to defend Garrett like he was family for 10 years.

You made your bed, now sleep in it. You would probably be better suited just admitting you were dead wrong. But don't worry, no one is expecting you to do that. :muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jack Burton rules!

7de9e46d78fd0f9414e02e0b5bbc0c03.gif
"Who???"
:grin:

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

It's sad that even after all this time you still don't understand the arguments for Garrett.

Very few people ever said that Garrett was a tactical savant after his first few years coaching here. For myself I was very pleased early last year because Moore appeared to be a savant and make up for Garrett's limitations. When Garrett hamstrung him, I was done with Garrett.

The argument for Garrett was about player development, an eye for talent, as well as team morale and effort. He was really good at all those things.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It's sad that even after all this time you still don't understand the arguments for Garrett.

Very few people ever said that Garrett was a tactical savant after his first few years coaching here. For myself I was very pleased early last year because Moore appeared to be a savant and make up for Garrett's limitations. When Garrett hamstrung him, I was done with Garrett.

The argument for Garrett was about player development, an eye for talent, as well as team morale and effort. He was really good at all those things.
BIG BODY!

bewp7

Reaction score
good

like having 2 defensive coordinator coaching the front 7 and secondary completly seperate or whatever that mess was

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm not surprised to hear this, as it's been a talking point for years.

Dak just confirmed what all of us (well, almost all of us) knew.

kskboys

Reaction score
I said it years ago. But at the time it went over about as good as romo's glitch. Not easy being a trendsetter. :)
Of course, as did the majority of us. However, we are just fans. Fans say this stuff all the time, w/ veracity always being questionable. However, Dak saying it is huge. I wonder if he even realizes the magnitude of this?

Blake

Reaction score
What’s better than the #1 offense overall? Whatever it is, I can’t wait to see it!! All this communication is going to be awesome.

Where were you in the thread about what Dak specially had to say about the old coaching staff 8 months ago, btw? I forget what your take was on those quotes at the time.

Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm not surprised to hear this, as it's been a talking point for years.

Dak just confirmed what all of us (well, almost all of us) knew.
How can you not be surprised to hear this from the starting QB? Holy Larry, how do you seriously not realize what a big statement this is? Not of what is being said, from who it's coming from.