Twitter: Dak: “ I wouldn’t say that we’ve been as smart as we’ve needed to be within the game of football”

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he probably said they were great too lol.

“They’re getting a great coach, Prescott said of Garrett. “A smart coach. As great at preparing and as professional as any I have ever seen.”“I can’t thank him enough for everything he’s done for my career. Believing in me to drive me and push me to be the player that I have become. I’m thankful for his impact.”

Blake

Reaction score
Neither. I’m saying you’re reading something into the kind of statement we get every single year something that isn’t there.

The wheels on Garrett's short bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
The wheels on Garret's short bus go round and round
All season long
The wipers on Garrett's short bus go Swish, swish, swish
Swish, swish, swish...

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak must have gotten a great lesson on how to do a good Dig route from Amari.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
thats pretty apparent or the last head clown would still be here heis not he could not get this team over the hump just didnt have it in him

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score
Jack Burton rules!

7de9e46d78fd0f9414e02e0b5bbc0c03.gif
One of my favorite movies of all time.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
About time our QB was a leader instead of a company man.

Johnny23

Reaction score
@WillieBeamen it's funny how Dak just admitted to what many of us have been saying about the team for the past few years. I will be honest this gives me hope for this team. If the new coaching staff won't stand for their admitted half steppin.

Dre11

Reaction score

and, that's what you took. sounded like to me he was talking communication amongst the players. I don't see your point. confusion and communication has been a problem for 25 years. what's your point. on offense being the number 1 or number 2 offense and McCarthy not changing it sounds like it was just fine last season.