Twitter: Dak addresses Butler's possible return

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Not hard to see where he stands.......also notice he says he and his receivers still have a long way to go.

Dak's summary is good enough for me. Let's get Brice back in here. Brice never liked Dez and always thought he was better than Dez. I recall watching Brice on 1st Take when asked about Dez... This was before Dez was appropriately cut from the team. The look on Brice's face and his struggle for words said it all. Dez's cancerous team splitting whining never registered with Brice. So he bounced. I'd welcome him back with open arms. He legit did have great chemistry with Dak and there are zero reason to believe they won't pick right back up where they left off.

Cut one of these jag TEs and get him in here.

Proof

Reaction score
Dak's summary is good enough for me. Let's get Brice back in here. Brice never liked Dez and always thought he was better than Dez. I recall watching Brice on 1st Take when asked about Dez... This was before Dez was appropriately cut from the team. The look on Brice's face and his struggle for words said it all. Dez's cancerous team splitting whining never registered with Brice. So he bounced. I'd welcome him back with open arms. He legit did have great chemistry with Dak and there are zero reason to believe they won't pick right back up where they left off.

Cut one of these jag TEs and get him in here.

You have a gift. It should be returned

Rayman70

Reaction score
can he catch? lol...Speed is great..but hands are more important. BTW...I didn't see blazing speed when he was here. Unless Sanjay can coach him up fast, he wont be a factor anytime soon.

Jipper

Reaction score
can he catch? lol...Speed is great..but hands are more important. BTW...I didn't see blazing speed when he was here. Unless Sanjay can coach him up fast, he wont be a factor anytime soon.

Yeah he can catch and he's fast enough at 4.37..when he was here he was our only legit downfield threat so not sure exactly what you are questioning...

He doesn't have the best hands but did pretty well when thrown to...in 2017 he caught 15 of his 23 targets for an avg of 21 yards per catch

cristglo

Reaction score
BB Stats
RECEIVING
YEAR TEAM G GS REC YDS AVG LG TD 20+ 40+ 1ST
2013 Oakland Raiders 10 2 9 103 11.4 29 0 2 0 4
2014 Oakland Raiders 15 0 21 280 13.3 55 2 2 2 14
2015 Dallas Cowboys 7 2 12 258 21.5 67 0 6 1 10
2015 Oakland Raiders 0 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0 0
2016 Dallas Cowboys 16 3 16 219 13.7 41 3 4 1 11
2017 Dallas Cowboys 13 0 15 317 21.1 53 3 7 2 10
2018 Arizona Cardinals 0 0 0 0 --- 0 0 0 0 0
TOTAL 61 7 73 1177 16.1 67 8 21 6 49
The Drop one of many
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-co...still-dont-know-where-my-hands-were-50585579/
Brice Butler: If I'm not a starter, I'm not returning to Dallas (twitter.com)
From our very own
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/brice-butler-on-undisputed.394861/
https://insidethestar.com/will-brice-butlers-inconsistency-create-opportunity-young-wrs/
He is either hurt or you just cannot depend on Him

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Not hard to see where he stands.......also notice he says he and his receivers still have a long way to go.

Sure why not bring Brice back. I don't see the need for 7 receivers but Prescott and Butler hooked up for 19 yards/catch over two seasons. Better than Prescott to Bryant actually. I don't like the way Butler left saying he wanted to be a #1 receiver (apparently Arizona didn't see that either) but if he wants to come back, what the heck.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Brice had suspect hands. Dropped a lot of big catches for us

Lol, Prescott to Butler resulted in 19 yards/catch. Far more than Prescott to Dez who also dropped potential catches. They all do. In fact the more chances they have, the higher the probability that they will drop a few. Butler was the only deep threat we had last year. Good with bringing him back

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Guy got 23 passes thrown his way last year...he didn't have an opportunity to drop a lot of big catches....come on keep it real and in perspective...not like the guy was getting 50 throws a year and dropping half of them....
He dropped two td passes off the top of my head. Dropping by one is a crime. 2 should be capital punishment in the process of resignment