Twitter: Dak addresses Butler's possible return

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's called being a professional.

It's called being an idiot. Don't pretend other players do that. There is nothing even good about these receivers let alone great.

You can fake compliment a stiff like Butler without telling us our receivers are great.

Blackrain

Reaction score
based on what, an avg of 1 catch per game their time together. He had opportunities to unseat guys like TWill and could not he was always the #4 WR and the 5th receiving option.

Based on Dez is gone so there is more opportunity . No more having to force it to the cry baby . He had a foot injury that didn't help him he is as big as Dez with 4.3 speed , Dak is comfortable with him , and for every 15 catches hes got 3 TDs I will take that ratio any day .
So yea Im excited to see him light it up with Dak and have a good year .

cern

Reaction score
Based on Dez is gone so there is more opportunity . No more having to force it to the cry baby . He had a foot injury that didn't help him he is as big as Dez with 4.3 speed , Dak is comfortable with him , and for every 15 catches hes got 3 TDs I will take that ratio any day .
signing butler is tantamount to signing a 7th wr. but two will be inactive on game day. does make me wonder a little. not so much who will be released, but which wr's will be inactive.

jrumann59

Reaction score
So following that logic I expect him have maybe 1 TD this year. Since he has averaged 15 catches a season, his issue has always been the playbook and where to be, allegedly...

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I’ve been saying it since last year. Dak has this chemistry with Brice the way that #1 receivers have with their QBs.

Not saying that Brice is a #1 but Dak seems to always hit him in stride

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not hard to see where he stands.......also notice he says he and his receivers still have a long way to go.

I like the signing. But its only going to work if we can get Williams to the bench. Worst receiver on the team and he is starting.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow. All our receivers are great.

He's as useless to listen to as his head coach.

Expecting to get deep insights and full honesty from a coach or player talking to the press is also useless. That's not what you get from any team.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Just a reminder of Dak's comfort with Butler:
15rec for 317yds in 2017
16rec for 219yds in 2016

So I guess we can look forward to 15rec 218yds... SUPER BOWL!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the signing. But its only going to work if we can get Williams to the bench. Worst receiver on the team and he is starting.

According to Football Outsiders, Beasley, Hurns, Thompson and Gallup all played more offensive snaps than Williams in Week 1. They don't have Week 2 stats up, but I doubt Williams was any higher up the list in Week 2, especially since it seems Austin's snap counts went up in Week 2.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's called being an idiot. Don't pretend other players do that. There is nothing even good about these receivers let alone great.

You can fake compliment a stiff like Butler without telling us our receivers are great.
You’re not very good with people.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak's summary is good enough for me. Let's get Brice back in here. Brice never liked Dez and always thought he was better than Dez. I recall watching Brice on 1st Take when asked about Dez... This was before Dez was appropriately cut from the team. The look on Brice's face and his struggle for words said it all. Dez's cancerous team splitting whining never registered with Brice. So he bounced. I'd welcome him back with open arms. He legit did have great chemistry with Dak and there are zero reason to believe they won't pick right back up where they left off.

Cut one of these jag TEs and get him in here.
Yeah bring back the guy who dropped the game winner against green bay and talk smack about the guy who CAUGHT the game winner in Green Bay. Makes sense. Might as well bring back Patrick Crayton over TO too.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Yeah bring back the guy who dropped the game winner against green bay and talk smack about the guy who CAUGHT the game winner in Green Bay. Makes sense. Might as well bring back Patrick Crayton over TO too.
Zzzz

Blackrain

Reaction score
So following that logic I expect him have maybe 1 TD this year. Since he has averaged 15 catches a season, his issue has always been the playbook and where to be, allegedly...

No 3 TDs for every 15 catches . Im hoping for 30 catches and 6 TDs

What weapon is that in your Sig