Dak and Receivers on Vacation

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I dont' disagree. But if I take my rose colored glasses off and put down my kool aid......we are asking a lot of this receiving core......something that I don't think that has even been done in recent memory. I can't recall a young qb having his whole unit retooled and i'm assuming we are going to change the playbook some to. Its a lot of retooling to be done in one offseason. It worked last year with the secondary.

We are asking a rookie to be a top threat in this league at receiver. We are asking Hurns to be healthy which he hasn't been in awhile. We are asking Beasley to offer more than the 300 yards he gave us last year......we are asking Terrance Williams to be consistent. We are asking Deonte Thompson to simply give us SOMETHING. We are asking Tavon Austin......to give us 12-20 touches if i'm to believe Stephen.

There's a HUGE mystery there. If the unit performs....it defied the odds and did something that probably hasn't ever been done.

It a process!

foofighters

Reaction score
Lenoir might be a sleeper to make the squad. He's a McClay guy right?

Ok, so is this a good thing or bad thing? I remember a certain Cabo trip that had everyone flipping out so I'd like to know if I need to cheer about this or starting burning my Dak jersey...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok, so is this a good thing or bad thing? I remember a certain Cabo trip that had everyone flipping out so I'd like to know if I need to cheer about this or starting burning my Dak jersey...
That was during a bye week. A little different.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dez is way better than ALL of those guys on his worst day.

Try again

If we were having to replace Dez's production from 2014 that would be on thing, but replacing Dez's production from the last 3 seasons is not going to be a problem.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
If we were having to replace Dez's production from 2014 that would be on thing, but replacing Dez's production from the last 3 seasons is not going to be a problem.
None of the guys we have on this team came close to Dez "poor production"....

Look, its ok to not like DEZ, but to believe the guys we have now will step in and the offense won't skip a beat is ********