Image: Dak and Zeke look skinny

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
He needs to train with Fitzpatrick to get into offseason shape. Rookies I tell ya...

fitzf.jpg

In all fairness Fitzpatricks beard adds 20lbs

8FOR!3

Reaction score
More worried about Zeke being lean than Dak, thought he has lost some speed and explosiveness (although he's still been a wrecking ball.) Does look lean though.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dak being lighter is a good thing. Zeke is a good back either way. Also, pictures can be deceiving.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I make WAY less, and have no problems staying fat.

It takes a lot more cha-ching to get fat at high-end restaurants, though.

I mean, $600 sushi at Masa in New York takes a bite out of the wallet and feeding Zeke probably costs at least $1,200 there. Without an extension, he's probably forced to limit how often he eats Beluga caviar. How's that fair?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
More worried about Zeke being lean than Dak, thought he has lost some speed and explosiveness (although he's still been a wrecking ball.) Does look lean though.

I’ve been saying he needs to lose 5-10 lbs for the past two years. You look at him his rookie season and he’s leaned up and a lot quicker.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Picture angles can distort a lot of things they can make you look fat, skinny, short and tall.
Sorry, I was being sarcastic in regard fans in the past calling Elliott fat.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
He needs to train with Fitzpatrick to get into offseason shape. Rookies I tell ya...

fitzf.jpg
Fitz legit blamed birthday cake for his current weight. All seven of his kids had birthdays between Jan - Apr. Each kid had multiple parties, Fitz ate cake at each party. Apparently a lot of cake.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hard to get/stay fat on what they are living on ... which is why Dallas just has to get those contract extensions done this year.

I'm sure they don't miss any meal, I make much less and have no problem feeding a family of 4. Yes they do need extended contracts but neither exactly poor. lol

dwreck27

Reaction score
Contract years...

You always get a player in their best shape