Image: Dak at 3D QB Camp - Forgot Crutches

Qcard

Reaction score
Ok let's over analyze this picture and video.

1) If you look very closely Dak in the photo seems to be favoring his right leg leaning slightly to his left. Also his right boot looks swollen. Based on this photo I wonder if he will ever get back on the field.

2) Fast forward to the 17 mark Dak appears to be walking around, but in this video he's moving very slowly. His backpedal looks slow too and doesn't seem like he can run or throw a football based on this video.

3) Did you see that kids throw shortly after? Let's let Dak walk and sign him. He has great poise and accuracy on the practice field and Dak can't compete.

I thought I would strike first with the ridiculous conclusions some will make from a photo and video. Basically all we know is Dak can walk and stand without crutches.
:clap::hammer:

Qcard

Reaction score
I think Dak owes the members of this board a private workout

Skills, abilities and actions he will be required to demonstrate are as follows

• A clear and definitive statement that he will give the Cowboys a hometown discount and that he will accept a new rookie deal based on his fourth round draft spot
  • Ability to dunk ten times including 360, off the backboard and between the legs
  • Sing the star spangled banner, hitting the high note perfectly and none of that tricked up voice stuff people do. This is ‘Merica. Sing it like we did in 1974
  • Publicly denounced his brother and promise to not give him a penny
  • Call Zeke fat
  • Publicly apologize to all of his critics here on the board for not being Tom Brady
  • Sign up to be a zone supporter and pay the hosting costs for the duration of his contract
  • Admit that Dalton and DiNucci are both better QBs than he could have ever be
If he agrees to these terms then the Zone posters will agree to give him a one week reprieve from flames.
:lmao2::flagwave::clap::yourock::lmao2:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Ok let's over analyze this picture and video.

1) If you look very closely Dak in the photo seems to be favoring his right leg leaning slightly to his left. Also his right boot looks swollen. Based on this photo I wonder if he will ever get back on the field.

2) Fast forward to the 17 mark Dak appears to be walking around, but in this video he's moving very slowly. His backpedal looks slow too and doesn't seem like he can run or throw a football based on this video.

3) Did you see that kids throw shortly after? Let's let Dak walk and sign him. He has great poise and accuracy on the practice field and Dak can't compete.

I thought I would strike first with the ridiculous conclusions some will make from a photo and video. Basically all we know is Dak can walk and stand without crutches.
Kid has a cannon and made a throw Dak can’t - it was on the money.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hope those boots are for ankle support, not feeling the look. Other than that, nothing to see.

jrumann59

Reaction score
it was a gruesome injury. The psychological and biomechanical parts will be the last to heal. he has been walking with crutches, walking boots and other things so the way his body moves will be awkward for a while same with his posture.