Dak being a leader again

foofighters

Reaction score
You disagree? The whole team shows a lack of accountability (which translates into discipline...this was on full display last night). MM mentioned it earlier in the season. I believe Jerry may have as well with the calls. All they are doing is calling attention to themselves. It comes down to fixing and controlling what they can control. Did they do that? Did you see that last night?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Man, I love the Internet… :muttley::muttley::muttley:

Leaders lead by example, and positive play on the field.
We might have just experienced a born team leader in Parsons playing less than he plays every week due to an underperforming over payed franchise dumpster fire in Dak.
All the Dak slobberers should be lining up today and apologizing for their over estimations and false claims of superior talent.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm a leader so I want you all to listen to me. Everyone send 50 bucks to the mods to show our appreciation for the thankless job they have.

There, I bought me some leadership cred by spending your money.
You're welcome.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You disagree? The whole team shows a lack of accountability (which translates into discipline...this was on full display last night). MM mentioned it earlier in the season. I believe Jerry may have as well with the calls. All they are doing is calling attention to themselves. It comes down to fixing and controlling what they can control. Did they do that? Did you see that last night?
I disagree....he's trying to help teammates and idiot make fun of him.....so, yeah...I disagree. This isn't about the game.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
guy tries to help out his teammates along with other millionaires, and everyones replies that if he wanted to help, he should've gave more...darned if you do, darned if you don't

starfan1

Reaction score
Really shallow responses...we're all pissed, but the responses are very shallow. I commend him for trying to look out for his teammates.
Are you shocked? Been getting shallow responses from these folks for awhile

Strykerscm

Reaction score
I love radios pregame curse laden team pep talks. He’s a fake leader and can be spotted 10 miles away.

foofighters

Reaction score
I disagree....he's trying to help teammates and idiot make fun of him.....so, yeah...I disagree. This isn't about the game.

I already stated that lone action was fine. My point was to him being a leader. You're either a leader or you're not. There is no part time and while this action was cool, the leadership aspect needs to translate onto the field. Otherwise, he just another cool guy like Romo. And there's nothing wrong with that. I get that he was pretty raw last night but I do have an issue with those ref comments he made and his body language.

Verdict

Reaction score
Between salary and endorsements, Dak probably made $90 million in 2021. He made $66 million on signing bonus alone.

If he wanted to help the practice squad, Dak should have been the one to foot the bill.

There are many schools of thought on this but in my opinion, quietly giving the practice squad guys a check from him, that no one knew anything about was the way to go, for reasons I won’t go into on this forum.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak is an amazing human off the field, without question and by all accounts a terrific role model. But as it relates to football Dak is a poor leader on the field. Being liked by everyone and leading a group of men in a tough game is 2 completely different things.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak is an amazing human off the field, without question and by all accounts a terrific role model. But as it relates to football Dak is a poor leader on the field. Being liked by everyone and leading a group of men in a tough game is 2 completely different things.
I can live with that....not all good people are great athletes.....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I can live with that....not all good people are great athletes.....

Need more humans like him. No clue why he is getting bashed for it. In fact I really applaud him for getting everyone he could to donate, brings awareness to how different his fellow team mates are paid since they are on the practice squad vs the 53.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need more humans like him. No clue why he is getting bashed for it. In fact I really applaud him for getting everyone he could to donate, brings awareness to how different his fellow team mates are paid since they are on the practice squad vs the 53.
Fans are ticked off....gotta vent, I guess....