Dak can raise value of Cowboys by +1 billion with SB win

bewp7

Reaction score
dak can!?

wish the cowboys knew this before they used so many draft picks and cap space to make the offense dak friendly! could have a killer defense instead!

MikeB80

Reaction score
I say more..I say with a SB win, the teams value goes from 5.6 billion now, to nearly twice that, close to 10 billion. Sounds crazy, but the merch alone would be absolutely record breaking. Jerry would parlay a SB win into something we haven't seen before.

that doesn't make any sense. Their value is in the assets they hold. Merchandise sales might go up a bit nothing that would propel them much higher.

They already play the maximum number of national games, have a guaranteed sellout forever and now they own a facility/headquarters that will print money going forward.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
DirectJollyAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif

DFWJC

Reaction score
I say more..I say with a SB win, the teams value goes from 5.6 billion now, to nearly twice that, close to 10 billion. Sounds crazy, but the merch alone would be absolutely record breaking. Jerry would parlay a SB win into something we haven't seen before.
Yes, it sounds crazy because it is crazy

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Does Dak need the rest of the team to help?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Whoever having to compete vs. Mahomes will have a tough row to hoe! Good luck to any defense destined to oppose him! :grin: