Dak & Cooper have elevated each other

OhReally

Reaction score
One thing Coop said when he came here is that Dak throws a real good ball. I think that was a shot at Carr. If Coop gets targets he'll rack up yards but for some unexplainable reason Carr wouldn't throw him the ball. After Carr broke his leg he was just a different QB. He would 4 or 5 target Coop, never throw the ball down field, and would fail to throw to him some whole halves. It was to the point he was only throwing check downs. There was one game he had 23 completions. Only 2 of those 23 went over 5 yards. The longest was 7 yards. It's pretty easy for a wr to become restless like that. Also Carr was getting his receivers lit up with inaccurate passes. Amari was concussed with a bail out throw that was low and thrown toward the defense. Coop had to be the happiest guy in the world when that trade was made.

CB61

Reaction score
They're a match made in football heaven, that's for sure. That may be why neither has signed a contract. They are waiting for
A. Is Garrett leaving
and
B. Will they have each other? The chemistry they have is amazing and both of them handle themselves well.
It's all about the attitude and I wish the rest of the team well not so much the rest of the team but the top-down would get this but they don't losing is acceptable to them as long as the cash register keeps ringing

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No I don’t think you are hating. I don’t know what your problems are with Dak. He’s a flawed qb like most are. Contrary to popular and lazy belief I have no problem with those that criticize Dak. It’s the ones who troll that I have a problem with. Like as a rookie how can you say Dak wasn’t solid?
You do know what my problems are with Dak you just don't agree with them. Your post say you do have a problem with those that critique Dak but nice try. Dak had the winning streak but some of the same issues he still has showed up that year against the better D. I've always said that was his best year so don't get where this bs wasn't solid his rookie year comes from. That was his ill matic and since then the other years were eh. This year isn't finished yet but he's doing ok but that's who he always has been an average QB nothing more nothing less. I think some of y'all make him better than what he is but when I think of top players I think of people that there is no 50/50 split on. Outside of a Skip Bayless nobody really out here saying. Lebron isn't a top player and when Dak gets to that level that when he will be a top player to me. When its 50/50 that's good at best players to me. You disagree cool but that's how I see it regardless of player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You do know what my problems are with Dak you just don't agree with them. Your post say you do have a problem with those that critique Dak but nice try. Dak had the winning streak but some of the same issues he still has showed up that year against the better D. I've always said that was his best year so don't get where this bs wasn't solid his rookie year comes from. That was his ill matic and since then the other years were eh. This year isn't finished yet but he's doing ok but that's who he always has been an average QB nothing more nothing less. I think some of y'all make him better than what he is but when I think of top players I think of people that there is no 50/50 split on. Outside of a Skip Bayless nobody really out here saying. Lebron isn't a top player and when Dak gets to that level that when he will be a top player to me. When its 50/50 that's good at best players to me. You disagree cool but that's how I see it regardless of player.

I said Cooper and Dak both had solid years prior to joining each other and you said you disagreed.

And yeah I don’t have a problem with anyone criticizing Dak. Your criticisms of him are inconsistent and overblown. If you put Dak up against any other young quarterback in this league he’s had just as good of a career If not better aside from Mahomes who’s in a league of his own. Of guys under 30 Dak is above expectations and right there with them.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Amari Cooper is the best route runner in the game today. The moves he puts on defenders at the line is fun to watch. Whether it's with head fakes, or stutter-steps, or whatever they call it, Coop has some sick moves.

It's amazing the Cowboys figured out how to use him right off the bat when it just didn't click for long stretches in Oakland. Maybe it is a case of Dak being a perfect QB for Cooper; and vice versa.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I said Cooper and Dak both had solid years prior to joining each other and you said you disagreed.

And yeah I don’t have a problem with anyone criticizing Dak. Your criticisms of him are inconsistent and overblown. If you put Dak up against any other young quarterback in this league he’s had just as good of a career If not better aside from Mahomes who’s in a league of his own. Of guys under 30 Dak is above expectations and right there with them.
My criticisms are the same every time sir. Stop the lies and if they're inconsistent post the inconsistencies. I don't care about all that best under 30 bs that's for you dudes to worry about. I care about the Cowboys.

morat1959

Reaction score
This is the embarrassment this franchise has been reduced to...a love affair between our QB and WR. This should be the 2nd act. Romo and TO part 2! What a joke!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Amari Cooper is the best route runner in the game today. The moves he puts on defenders at the line is fun to watch. Whether it's with head fakes, or stutter-steps, or whatever they call it, Coop has some sick moves.

It's amazing the Cowboys figured out how to use him right off the bat when it just didn't click for long stretches in Oakland. Maybe it is a case of Dak being a perfect QB for Cooper; and vice versa.

I know it’s en vogue to criticize the front office (generally well-deserved) but you have to credit them for fixing their mistake of trying to go receiver by committee last year. They went out and got the best route runner in the game and he’s paid-off in spades.

Our 2019 draft class has been a disappointment, but you do have to factor in that Cooper was effectively our 1st round pick this year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
My criticisms are the same every time sir. Stop the lies and if they're inconsistent post the inconsistencies. I don't care about all that best under 30 bs that's for you dudes to worry about. I care about the Cowboys.
See this is why you guys have no idea what you are talking about. You live in a box. If you don’t know what other quarterbacks are doing at Dak’s age then you have no ideas how to criticize him or gauge him. That’s why this is all a joke.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
See this is why you guys have no idea what you are talking about. You live in a box. If you don’t know what other quarterbacks are doing at Dak’s age then you have no ideas how to criticize him or gauge him. That’s why this is all a joke.
I don’t live in a box. Don’t be a low iq stupid dude. Me saying I don’t care about no bs top 30 under 30 doesn’t equal I don’t know other quarterbacks. Y’all gotta stop with the logic I get from women when they are mad at me.and we have a disagreement.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Amari saved not, not two, but three drives last week with sideline catches that were drawn up by the hand of God himself.

Without Amari, we lose by another touchdown or two.

I honestly wish we would have taken Zeke's money towards Amari instead.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t live in a box. Don’t be a low iq stupid dude. Me saying I don’t care about no bs top 30 under 30 doesn’t equal I don’t know other quarterbacks. Y’all gotta stop with the logic I get from women when they are mad at me.and we have a disagreement.
Yeah you live in a box. I already know you did I can tell by your posts. You judge Dak based on how you play qb in Madden. It’s a joke.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yeah you live in a box. I already know you did I can tell by your posts. You judge Dak based on how you play qb in Madden. It’s a joke.
I don’t play Madden. More chick babble just to defend Dak. You make groupies are the worst. You dudes need a male role model the lack of one is showing.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I know it’s en vogue to criticize the front office (generally well-deserved) but you have to credit them for fixing their mistake of trying to go receiver by committee last year. They went out and got the best route runner in the game and he’s paid-off in spades.

Our 2019 draft class has been a disappointment, but you do have to factor in that Cooper was effectively our 1st round pick this year.

Honestly I have been happy with the front office as far as player acquisition. Are they perfect? No. But they are better than most.

even the 2019 draft is too early to throw the towel in. I am biased, but I think McGovern ends up a quality starting guard. If that happens and You combine Cooper with that. It’s a good draft.

The front office HAS TO put aside their personal feelings about Garret and move on. The Jones’ are too close to him. This is why you don’t mix family and business in the first place. Because if you do and the family member then fails at their job, they are kept around far longer than they should be.