Dak-Dalton Talk is So Stupid and MisGuided

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

Dalton is now our QB and our future. I'm sorry but Daks time is done.

All you trolls who went around trolling fans telling them to leave because Dak will sign a big deal. I hope this is wake up call, and I hope this stops the trolling, to make fun of everyone's misery with Dak

Dalton is our QB and I'm excited. I can't wait for the game, I feel like life has been brought back into the cowboys.

So all you Dak trolls, get on board or leave. Simple.

Go Cowboys!

#CowboyswontpayDak

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

All you trolls who went around trolling fans telling them to leave because Dak will sign a big deal. I hope this is wake up call, and I hope this stops the trolling, to make fun of everyone's misery with Dak

Dalton is our QB and I'm excited. I can't wait for the game, I feel like life has been brought back into the cowboys.

Go Cowboys!

#CowboyswontpayDak
Got to post a response to this again!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

Go Cowboys!

#CowboyswontpayDak

One more time!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Frozen700

Reaction score
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah I know right?????

So happy this happened right? High draft pick, we get a QB. Zeke screwed Dalton.

And bum *** Dak, breaks a leg and cries like a girl. So now he's out and won't make us average with an average draft pick

Yay cowboys lost!!!!!! Let's get happy right??? Good thing Dalton failed and Dak got injured. Let's cheer!!!!!

#CowboyswontpayDak

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
IDK why anyone would expect the same level of performance from their QB2.
Would KC expect the same performance from Chad Henne if Patrick Mahomes went down?
Would GB expect the same performance from Tim Boyle that is currently ahead of Jordan love on their depth chart to perform as well if Aaron Rodgers went down?
Would Seattle expect the same performance from Geno Smith if Russel Wilson went down?
But we are Cowboys Nation, and we expect Andy Dalton to put up the same numbers that Dak put up...

There were people saying Dalton would play better than Dak

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
The Dak haters, including myself, always wants the team to win. In contrast, the Dak lovers will explode if Dalton comes in and wins games which would prove much of the Dak criticism as being right. Some are just happy for Dak to get his stats and records and wins are considered a distant second in importance.

Nah plenty of Dak haters wanted the team to lose this season so Dak would be let go and they could get a new qb.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak earning value while injured.....Andy may lose value by playing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Looks to me my narrative is correct,

90 points came of Turnovers let that sink in... TOs and penalty's have made the defense look far worse then it is,

period end of story they hand the game to the opponent in the first qtr. of nearly every game, seriously 14-17 PAG given to the opponent..

thats the issue..end of story

our defense may be bad but they aren't nearly as bad as the PPG make it appear..its not just points its momentum more possessions to cover for the defense and the Cork popped off the turnover genie bottle..

the entire premise to blame the defense as our issue when 84 of the points have come off turnovers, tons of short fields and extra possessions defensed its the primary issue..

Vandyr

Reaction score
The quality of Dak's play is why I support him in any conversation where dum-dums are trying to sell people on worse players magically being better than him when the stats say Dak is better using basically every statistical metric that exists.

Dalton last year posted a 2-11 record and a passer rating of 78. At this point in his career, he's Dwayne Haskins basically. That's Dwayne Haskins-level results and production. When this level of play comes from someone in a Washington uniform, we literally point and laugh. Now that it's a guy like Dalton, our trashier fans are swearing up and down it's an improvement for us. Its not. And the people pretending it is are making it very clear what they're about.

The quality of Dak's play is why I think he's an average quarterback. I honestly don't understand the deep throating some people do around here when it comes to him, and stats don't mean anything. Jameis Winston led the league in passing yards last year, and he's awful.

But you're not wrong about Dalton. Dude was just bad. Dak definitely would have played better than that.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Huh? I'm on your side, the cowboys lost, and Zeke sucks.

That's what us Dak stans wanted right? Yay let's cheer, cowboys lost!!!!!

#CowboyswontpayDak
Post fail!!

You’re supposed to tell us how stupid you feel!

We didn’t ask for “My Squealers Are Hurt!”

You can save this reaction for the next game you look stupid. For now, just tell us how utterly and incomprehensibly dumb you feel. I even quoted your post for you so you’d know exactly what you posted to make it easy for you!!

You got this!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

keysersoze

Reaction score
If any one here acts as if they don’t know what the Dak/Dalton argument is truly about is a coward who is afraid to speak the truth. Why do we have to sit here and candy coat bs? It’s all plaint to see. I was hoping Dalton could come in and salvage the season. So far it doesn’t look like he can. Better luck next week.

kevm3

Reaction score
The ultimate question from this situation is :

Does it make sense to pay Dak what he is asking for? If an historical 10-15 average QB can come in and not miss a beat then it pretty much proves the cast is the key to Dak's success. If Dalton comes in and stinks up the joint, I think most everybody gets on board paying Dak. I personally don't think he is worth it to your cap to spend 35-40 million on him but if any reasonable alternative means our offense sputters and coughs then you kind of have to pay him.

Considering what we saw from Dalton compared to Dak, I'd say yes. Going from the number 1 offense to barely being able to score at all is huge. The real question is should we have paid the other guys who are now underperforming.

We can fantasize about drafting some rookie qb and him coming here and tearing it up, but how many guys were the next 'it' thing and now look awful? How many guys never panned out in the first place? I remember Paxton Lynch and Conner Cook, who are out of the league.

kevm3

Reaction score
The quality of Dak's play is why I think he's an average quarterback. I honestly don't understand the deep throating some people do around here when it comes to him, and stats don't mean anything. Jameis Winston led the league in passing yards last year, and he's awful.

But you're not wrong about Dalton. Dude was just bad. Dak definitely would have played better than that.

Since when do average quarterbacks go on pace to break nfl records and lead the league to a number one offense? We just saw what Dalton did with 'all these weapons'. What would be non-average? Putting up 700 yards a game?

Vandyr

Reaction score
Since when do average quarterbacks go on pace to break nfl records and lead the league to a number one offense? We just saw what Dalton did with 'all these weapons'. What would be non-average? Putting up 700 yards a game?

Dak did the same thing against the Rams in the season opener as Dalton did tonight, 266 yards and 1 TD. Same weapons. Both against high rated defenses.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Exactly!!!

Go Cowboys!

#CowboyswontpayDak

Dalton most likely wouldn't be getting as blame criticism and heat right now if it weren't for posts like this one.

NotForLong

Reaction score
WRONG YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION

LET IT SINK IN THAT THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN 27 POINTS GAME AND 32 IS THE MISTAKES; 4 TOS VS 11 PLUS THE OTHER GAFFS ALL OVER THE FIELD..

STOP TRYING TO STICK TO THE MOST POPULAR NARRATIVE HERE AND BLAME IT SOLELY ON THE DEFENSE, WHEN ITS ALL LED TO 2-3

3 times the Tos more mistakes = losses not just purely defense..

so stick your narratIve where the sun don shine.. right up the asinine flavor of the month narrative..Put it in sideways if you want to argue those 11tos didnt effect games you are a sports idiot..

seatles dead last in YARDS allowed, so yes just as bad , they simply look and rank better because our 11 tos and mistake all over the field led to losses and points given up..

all of it..
:clap:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Looks to me my narrative is correct,

90 points came of Turnovers let that sink in... TOs and penalty's have made the defense look far worse then it is,

period end of story they hand the game to the opponent in the first qtr. of nearly every game, seriously 14-17 PAG given to the opponent..

thats the issue..end of story

our defense may be bad but they aren't nearly as bad as the PPG make it appear..its not just points its momentum more possessions to cover for the defense and the Cork popped off the turnover genie bottle..

the entire premise to blame the defense as our issue when 84 of the points have come off turnovers, tons of short fields and extra possessions defensed its the primary issue..
I believe that problem may be on its way to being solved. Either Zeke will not fumble again or he will be benched for a few games

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Considering what we saw from Dalton compared to Dak, I'd say yes. Going from the number 1 offense to barely being able to score at all is huge. The real question is should we have paid the other guys who are now underperforming.

We can fantasize about drafting some rookie qb and him coming here and tearing it up, but how many guys were the next 'it' thing and now look awful? How many guys never panned out in the first place? I remember Paxton Lynch and Conner Cook, who are out of the league.

If the Cowboys front office are going to get rid of Dak they better be 100% sure that the guy they get to replace him is better or the wrong pick could stall the Cowboys and a negative impact for years to come.