Dak, Defense, and Coaches blew it today

InTheZone

Reaction score
Dak didn't help the defense any, but it seems we can't cover any receiver moving laterally before the catch. Dak was throwing passes to the defense like he was glad he has chance to do so. Coaching obviously did some things right, but playing for a field goal before half time instead of going for a TD was the last nail in the coffin for Garrett. There were many other examples, but I'm tired of it. I expect Garrett to be gone no matter what after this season, but it may end up happening tomorrow.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak didn't help the defense any, but it seems we can't cover any receiver moving laterally before the catch. Dak was throwing passes to the defense like he was glad he has chance to do so. Coaching obviously did some things right, but playing for a field goal before half time instead of going for a TD was the last nail in the coffin for Garrett. There were many other examples, but I'm tired of it. I expect Garrett to be gone no matter what after this season, but it may end up happening tomorrow.
You left out Maher. Pathetic.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Let’s all just come together and rejoice that Garrett is getting fired no doubt.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
yes, my apologies. That's a given he needs to go though, not sure anyone will disagree with that.
We need a new direction. Let the Eagles get embarrassed in the playoffs. We can get a new coach and let him bring in his own staff and philosophy. In two years with good drafting we can challenge for a Superbowl.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
We need a new direction. Let the Eagles get embarrassed in the playoffs. We can get a new coach and let him bring in his own staff and philosophy. In two years with good drafting we can challenge for a Superbowl.

Window is closing on some of our core talent.

Brax

Reaction score
Let’s all just come together and rejoice that Garrett is getting fired no doubt.
As much as I would like to believe you Jerry just said Jason is his coach and magic can happen , he believes the DC are suoer bowl bound, Jerry is one sick puppy.