Video: Dak doesn’t deserve long term deal until SB win

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I have to say I do find the Attack Dak squad using their Emo Analytics to be high humor. They try so hard to sound sane. But just like Charles Manson, crazy just takes over and all that in control up to this point just flies out the window.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak deserved a better contract after his rookie season. The Jones boys messed up when that did not happen. Making him stick to that 4th rounder deal for 4 years sent a message to Dak that has him squeezing every penny he can get out of his current negotiations. The Jones boys created this mess.

cowboygo

Reaction score
Dak deserved a better contract after his rookie season. The Jones boys messed up when that did not happen. Making him stick to that 4th rounder deal for 4 years sent a message to Dak that has him squeezing every penny he can get out of his current negotiations. The Jones boys created this mess.
Exactly, we gave Romo his first big contract after starting 17 games in October of 2007, during a successful season. We had too many opportunities to sign him to an extension, and now the FO is up against a wall because we used the franchise tag.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Jerry and McClay should make Dak play under the franchise tag and make him prove that he is worth big contract by winning a SB. No excuses. DO NOT CAVE IN.

Sadly they will cave in because they are old football guys and old football guys still think QBs are hard to find and if you have a decent one then you have to pay whatever market value is.

Dallas screwed this thing up by placing the wrong tag on him.

The Dalton signing was brilliant but they really just need to let Dak hit the open market and see what happens.

Worst case scenario is you free yourself from losing a ton of cap space.

Dallas will cave though. It’s what they do.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Jerry and McClay should make Dak play under the franchise tag and make him prove that he is worth big contract by winning a SB. No excuses. DO NOT CAVE IN.

in some instances I agree but not a SB win how about being the reason we win some games that launch us into the playoffs and get to an NFCCG, first one on what 25plus years, thats progress..SB appearances and wins are a team record.. you cant hang that on any one player..
I just want to see Dak be the reason we win some important games down the stretch and a playoff win or two where he took a game that wasn't going wel and put it on his back and willed us to a win..a signature win if you will