Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
But I thought he was one read?
according to @khiladi he is a one read QB. and he sucks. he has fooled everyone in his 5 years. 5 years and nobody in the scouting dept, no DC, no FO executive, no media person has been able to figure out he is shiity QB. he has pulled the wool over all of their eyes, at the same time and fooled all of them..... he is one slick dude. he was so slick his brother went on twitter and demanding Jerry to give him his money.....:eek:

starfan1

Reaction score
according to @khiladi he is a one read QB. and he sucks. he has fooled everyone in his 5 years. 5 years and nobody in the scouting dept, no DC, no FO executive, no media person has been able to figure out he is shiity QB. he has pulled the wool over all of their eyes, at the same time and fooled all of them..... he is one slick dude. he was so slick his brother went on twitter and demanding Jerry to give him his money.....:eek:
you got to understand Khalidi and his love for our previous QB and how it fuels his disdain for the current one. Disregarding they are pretty much on the same trajectory.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
we only scored 6 points after the 1st quarter and 3 was a 56 yard field goal. Not sure that makes him a machine.

I get the 1st game was impressive but after the 1st quarter on Sunday our offense wasn't that great

Give credit to Chargers defensive gameplan, flooding deep zones and forcing Cowboys to take the short stuff.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The chargers sold out to stop the big plays. Allowing the cowboys to slow carve them underneath. The scores were low mostly because both teams killed clock
And there were few possessions.
That has nothing to do with the QB going through his reads.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Can’t wait until he gets his ring and the respect he deserves

Are you kidding? He could get a ring this year and the Dak hate wouldn't stop.

Ask Aaron Rodgers. Better, go back over Pats boards when the GOAT was 7-8-9 years into his SB 'drought'. According to MANY posters, Brady 'just didn't have it anymore'.

Some people are just miserable human beings.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Love him or hate him, this is very impresive.

Bet Dak is buying all this make shift OL some nice gifts, at least some steak dinners... , Dak has been getting the job done, but this OL has held up their end of the deal as well.
Love the way this entire offense is just beginning to figure out how dangerous and prolific they can be.
I have been harsh and critical on Dak, everyone that pays attention around here knows that,, and I have also acknowledged his upside potential...
Now we are seeing Daks best upside potential,, potential to enter the elite level of QBs in this league currently, not historically ... lets be realistic here.
I take Dak over Aaron Rodgers right now today,, by the end of the season maybe that changes, but t=right now Dak .
ANd I was on the "considered haters list" by those that are allowed in this forum to label us as haters...
I never was a hater BTW,, just always highly critical of franchise players and will always remain that way.