Dak had arguably his best game as an NFL QB

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak must have given these Trolls a raise after the Giants game jeez.....

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m going to go out on a reach and say every quarterback in NFL history has had his best game without Zeke. Every quarterback except for Dak Prescott, that is.

November 13th, 2016. Arguably the best overall team he’s faced up to this point in his career, and my god he whooped their *****.

Throwing 4 tds against a top 10 pick team in the most meaningless game Dak’s ever played? If games like that are what you find impressive, then maybe this board isn’t for you.

Last edited:

Nav22

Reaction score
Against a 5-10 team making golf reservations.
Meanwhile in D.C., Nick Foles was busy exposing your man-crush as the loser that he is!

Foles: 4-1 (2-0 vs winning teams)
Wentz: 5-6 (1-5 vs winning teams, 0-2 vs Dak)

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If he doesn't replicate it tomorrow with Zeke it means nothing.

Biggest game of his career coming up.

Come on Dak. Make me change my opinion!

Blake

Reaction score
Dak must have given these Trolls a raise after the Giants game jeez.....

These kind of threads actually expose the trolls that are easily triggered by positive Dak speak. Didn't take you long to respond with illogical nonsense.

Blake

Reaction score
Did you see that last Jarwin TD? That's a defense that isn't even trying.

Fan boys are impressed. That's about it.

Did you see the first two to Jarwin fired from the pocket? Oh who are we kidding, you choose not to see those things, which is why you come across increasingly more disingenuous each time you post.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see the first two to Jarwin fired from the pocket? Oh who are we kidding, you choose not to see those things, which is why you come across increasingly more disingenuous each time you post.

Kramer has one serious "Dak-Crush".....lol....Make sure you send Dak Chocolates as Valentine's day is just around the corner Kramer man....lol....:muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score
I’m going to go out on a reach and say every quarterback in NFL history has had his best game without Zeke. Every quarterback except for Dak Prescott, that is.

November 13th, 2016. Arguably the best overall team he’s faced up to this point in his career, and my god he whooped their *****.

Throwing 4 tds against a top 10 pick team in the most meaningless game Dak’s ever played? If games like that are what you find impressive, then maybe this board isn’t for you.
Who was that against again? Was that the Steelers game his rookie season?

Blake

Reaction score
Kramer has one serious "Dak-Crush".....lol....Make sure you send Dak Chocolates as Valentine's day is just around the corner Kramer man....lol....:muttley:

You're the proverbial pigeon that just **** on the chess board and is strutting around like you actually won something. I pity your lack of intellect. Must be an undercover Philly fan.

plymkr

Reaction score
Did you see that last Jarwin TD? That's a defense that isn't even trying.

Fan boys are impressed. That's about it.
One guy on that defense wasn't trying. He totally whiffed on purpose on Jarwin. But the rest of the team seemed to care if they won. Giants hate the Cowboys and vice versa. They didn't roll over for us. They hate us and wanted to beat us regardless of the record.

Blake

Reaction score
Mods got triggered. Hence, the Overtime zone. HaHahahahaha!