Dak "haters"? Seriously, that's the breadth of your word power?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I HATE when we go 3 and out scoreless till the 4th Q when the defense is laying back waiting to win the game.
I HATE when we die in the red-zone.
I HATE our QB poor pocket presence.
I HATE our QB's poor accuracy skills.
I HATE the fact our QB is a turnover machine.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot lead our WR to the ball.
I HATE the fact our QB cannot throw all types of passes.
I HATE when we can only beat teams with losing records.
I HATE the fact that our GM is the only one in the NFL that would pay our QB over 30 million.
I HATE........Nahhhhh just want to win and it's simply not happening with imposter Prescott!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I HATE when we go 3 and out scoreless till the 4th Q when the defense is laying back waiting to win the game.
I HATE the fact that our GM is the only one in the NFL that would pay our QB over 30 million.
I HATE........Nahhhhh just want to win and it's simply not happening with imposter Prescott!
You forgot passes to our receivers 2 yards behind them or at shoe level, harbor steward.:)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is both overrated and underrated by the board. He is exactly what he is
He is exactly what he is that’s right the kid is a winner. And you don’t have to win anything to be a winner. It’s attitude. Culture of the locker room that’s how you win in today’s football world

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I HATE the fact our QB cannot lead our WR to the ball.

I hate all that stuff too. But you know what I really hate? I hate it when I get up in the morning and I'm out of Coffee. I hate it because I make my own Coffee so if I run out, it's pretty much my fault. I hate it because I have to go out to a "Screw Me $5 cup" from Starbucks to get some. I hate it because I lost sight, I came up short and now I have to over spend for an inferior product. But you know what, sometimes that happens so I get up, I put on my boots, throw on a ballcap, grab my money clip and go start the truck. Full disclosure, I don't go to Starbucks because it's too expensive, so I go to 7/11 or some such, and that's how it works because sometimes, stuff happens and you gotta go with a decision that you don't really like but are forced to because that's the situation. Sometimes, there is just nothing you can do so you gotta ride it out and do what you can to safeguard yourself. That's kinda how I see this situation with Dak right now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!
:lmao2::lmao::laugh::facepalm::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Callate la boca, pinche Dak hater!!!

:lmao::muttley::lmao:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!

Wow, I just got back from the studio, smoked a bowl of devils weed and read this whole thread. And I loved it...it was freaking cool, dog heads and lovely women.

IMO...hate is a hateful word that should be used accordingly. What good is it for to use a word like that?

Hate is a powerful word, and that word comes from inside your mind and thoughts. Why live in a world of hate? Look around yourself right now and tell us what you hate right now? Probably nothing. I would rather be called stupid because I probably am, but to get called a hater if someone does not agree with me, it's just their frustration in their mind...not a good way to leave the someone being called a hater...he could be a lover.

My hate today was at the studio doing some 8-bar shuffle blues...key of A...hit a wrong note and said to myself I hate when I hit a wrong note and I just keep playing and call it jazz. That kind of hate in my mind....gone.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
How is that even possible? Most people the think he's overrated are Eagles fans as your self. Y'all will say he's overrated but swear Wentz is good.

You're saying that the huge contingency of cowboys fans on this board against signing him for top 5 money, against extending him at all, in favor of trading him for pick value, or just not impressed with his accomplishments thus far are lying about being cowboys fans?

And I already said I don't think hes overrated. He's rated exactly what he is.

I think you're 0-2 on that one Rocy

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
He is exactly what he is that’s right the kid is a winner. And you don’t have to win anything to be a winner. It’s attitude. Culture of the locker room that’s how you win in today’s football world

Hmm, gonna have to agree to disagree on that one

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
We call Dak haters “haters” when all they do is rag on Prescott all the time, like they walked in on him and their wife. Several posters here do it. Others are just trolling; making every thread about him even when the context doesn’t call for it.

I don’t post on this forum to eloquently insult people. Calling them a hater is good enough.

Qcard

Reaction score
I HATE when I feel as though I am not providing enough for my family.
I HATE when my daughter suffers from her contagion based OCD in a pandemic.
I HATE knowing my mother only has very little time left.
I HATE when my wife is hurting.

To be called a HATER over the frivolous nature of an NFL QB being signed or not signed by those on an online social group means about as much to me as having to change the garbage.

So many seem to live for the division of online social media over things that we have no control over and have no impact in our personal lives.....perhaps we would all be better people, husbands, sons, brothers, fathers, friends.....if we would all just stop and put more focus on our own lives than that of the lives of NFL players.
Perhaps we would be better people if agree not insult each other on the forum ever again?:lmao2:

I’ve agreed to use “Dak Less Love” IF Prescott signs a long term contract with Cowboys :muttley:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

Hater and Fanboy are two sides of the intellectually lazy pancake of ad hominem.

They *can* just be used as shorthand for detractors and supporters, but too often it's just a general purpose argument for people who have none.

The <ignore> function is your friend. I'm old school, and can enjoy a little vitriol *with* an argument, but when it's *instead* of an argument, it's just all too tiresome.

*plonk* is a beautiful sound. Treat yourself to it more often.